• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs Keiji Mogami (Bleach vs Mob Psycho)

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

In his first and only fight, he starts off with Death Manipulation, followed by Existence Erasure. All of which are activated through thought-based Reality Warping and Subjective Reality.

i'm voting on gremmy

from what i've seen on the profiles most of mogami attacks can't do anything against gremmy due to his ability "The visionary", his only power that might be able to affect gremmy is 'possession' but since gremmy EE is thought based gremmy will most likely erase mogami before he can use it

i'm voting on gremmy

from what i've seen on the profiles most of mogami attacks can't do anything against gremmy due to his ability "The visionary", his only power that might be able to affect gremmy is 'possession' but since gremmy EE is thought based gremmy will most likely erase mogami before he can use it
no bro vote Mogami
he has passive life force absorption which instantly incapped a group of people while gremmy's ability will take longer

Last edited:
no bro vote Mogami
he has passive life force absorption which instantly incapped a group of people while gremmy's ability will take longer
that seems like a very good wincon but what is the range of it? cuz they're 4km away from each other according to sba(ik his tk has tens of kilometers range but idk the range of his life force absorption)

if his life force absorption has 4km range(or more) then i'm changing my vote to mogami

no bro vote Mogami
How exactly was that passive?

It seems like it was thought-based since it only visually activated when Mogami got serious, which implies an action occurring rather than something passive.

Also, can it absorb spiritual life-force, or the life-force from imaginary bodies? As Gremmy's form isn't physical, but rather is made of spiritual imagination. It would be kinda dishonest to conflate biological life absorption with spiritual absorption that is capable of affecting imaginary bodies.

Back