• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Goo fights a spooky dragon

Can Grey Goo bypass type 8 immortality? If not than Giratina can use its clairvoyance to precog grey goo's strategy and hax it to death.

Giratina pretty much ROFL haxstomps Grey Goo here. Also, Grey Goo can't really touch Giratina, anyways. I don't see much stuff on Goo's profile that states he could possibly address type 8 immortality. Also, Giratina's is Type 9 Large Size, so the nature of Goo's Power Null can't work, and even if that wasn't the case, he can't even affect him cause Giratina is a 4D being.

The Goo is a 4-D being as well tho, and if this is the 2-B Goo then it has type 9 large size as well

WeeklyBattles said:
The Goo is a 4-D being as well tho, and if this is the 2-B Goo then it has type 9 large size as well
Are you sure? I didn't see Higher-Dimensional Existence on the profile. Either way, Giratina pretty much takes this via hax and Grey Goo doesn't have much resistances, the only ones being to Extreme Heat and Black Holes.

Yup, the Goo is able to devour 4-Dimensional structures in its 2-B form

The Goo would kinda just null basically everything that Gitatina tried to throw at it

RobloxCop1 said:
Oh look, someone who didn't bother researching the other character, nice.
How about you pretty please don't word your reply in such a way, okay? Okay.

If you have anything against what Weekly said, how about trying to address it?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
RobloxCop1 said:
Oh look, someone who didn't bother researching the other character, nice.
How about you pretty please don't word your reply in such a way, okay? Okay.
If you have anything against what Weekly said, how about trying to address it?
Naw its fine I like the truth he spoke.

Such as the large size 9 that Giratina is made of, and since that isn't SMALLER than it, it cannot be nulled.

Silentpixels said:
Naw its fine I like the truth he spoke.

Such as the large size 9 that Giratina is made of, and since that isn't SMALLER than it, it cannot be nulled.
Sounds less like truth and more like rude. You can just say that instead of going "you obviously don't know what you are talking about" in the most sarcastic way for no reason.

Spinoirr said:
What is stopping gray goo from "eating" gira
Higher dimensional existance, the goo isn't 4th dimensional i don't care what anyone says if its not on the profile and if there isn't a case being made for it then it is headcanon, the turtles of time aren't even 4th dimensional, meaning these "concepts" it absorbed were 3d

A space-time continuum is 4-Dimensional and the Goo can eat it, and honestly the Turtles hsould be 4-D, i think they were made before higher dimensional existence was even a thing which is why they dont have it

He used to be actually, but apparently the way the feat was worded implied that he just kept eating forever instead of eating an infinite number and moving onto eat somethig else, so he just got knocked town to being 2-B, borderline 2-A

But you can't procure an infinite number of 4D beings in a finite multiverse.

He should be At Least 2B, likely higher/2A, imo

Biggest question is, can Goo destroy the Distortion World if he isn't bfr'd there? If he can't then Giratina can't be killed. Does Goo have Dimensional Travel?

It transmutes things into more nanomachines to increase its mass, and can do so even to things that do not have physical matter, such as black holes, time, space, and the fabric of reality

So we're basically going off abilities that one user says are real rather than the abilities that generally agreed upon and are actually on the character's profile.

The headcanoniest of headcanons.

Goo's profile was made before Higher Dimensional Existence even had a page. It just never got updated. Can't speak for dimensional travel as I have no idea how long that's been around.

It was made after that as well, it should have both seeing as it quite literally ate its way out of spacetime

WeeklyBattles said:
It was made after that as well, it should have both seeing as it quite literally ate its way out of spacetime
Then please make a crt or whatever its called to call upon these changes, if theyre accepted then I'll be more lenient on it

Back