• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grigori (Stranger Things) upgrade

Grigori should be 9-B tier and likely Class 1 lifting strength because he can crush a man's neck with brute strength which has no leverage.

What you think?

I think that this calculation would be right, the original reason I put him at 9-C was because Hopper had beat him, and Hopper's best feats were at 9-C.

I then noticed that Grigori must have been weakened by Hopper slamming his head on the machine and probably wasnt thinking straight because of being weakened, and the way he died was being thrown into the machine.

From the calculations from the thread you posted I think it could be safe to upgrade him.

This seems fine to change, yes. Preferably link to the calculation though.

I do not know what to do about his speed.

Assembled1801 said:
Abscoolguy said:
Assembled1801 said:
Okay. What about his speed?
What do you mean?
He should've have athletic or peak human. Since he's a soldier, I think he should be comparable to other olympic athlete.
This makes sense, the reason I put unknown is because he hasnt been shown like running too much, he normally walks, but his combat speed was very high, I think this makes sense too

@Jocaco0902 I wonder who's gonna change Hopper's stats?

@Abscoolguy He should have some combat speed based on fighting Hopper.

Assembled1801 said:
@Jocaco0902 I wonder who's gonna change Hopper's stats?

@Abscoolguy He should have some combat speed based on fighting Hopper.
Question; Is it ok? Just like that? Doesn't it have to get approved or something?

So is there anything left to do here?

Grigori should need peak human combat speed. And I also need to add his subsonic+ to supersonic+ attack speed with firearms.

Back