• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grigori vs. Fatalis

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
Two powerful dragons. Both at their strongest. (Not Bitterblack Isle Grigori)

Round 1: Speed w/ equalization

Round 2: Speed w/o equalization

WhiteFatalis1
White Fatalis

The dragon grigori by immp-d5tfffh
The Grigori

Round 1: Given that Grigori outside of Bitterblack Isle is stated to be, like, Planet level, and the actual page for White fatty is, like, Moon level, Grigori should be stronger I guess. However, it was largely agreed upon that White Fatty is Planet level in This thread, but is only listed as moon level until the calcs for White Fatty are "sorted" through. So, in that respect, it would be even, but without that, White Fatty uses Dragon Element, which deals damage to a monster based on intellect, and Grigori seems to be highly intelligent. Still, Grigori can use fire, which White Fatty is weak to. So if White Fatalis is accepted as planetary, he wins with a lot of trouble. If not, I say Grigori wins, though with mid-difficulty.

Round 2: White Fatalis is actually a good deal faster, being relativistc with FTL attacks while Grigori is Sub-rel. And everything he had in Round 1 is largely applicable to this round as well. If moon level White Fatty, I would give it to him with high difficulty, but planet level White Fatalis takes with mid-difficulty

Overall: Round 1 goes to Grigori, only if White Fatalis is kept at moon level, Round 2 goes to White Fatalis on account of being faster and having attacks so fast that Grigori could simply fail to dodge them/react to them.

Considering this is a thing. I think that Fatalis might be planet level after all. Combining that with GJJ's argument, Fatalis will probably win.

The fact that it flew from the moon to Schrade in a few seconds is why the movement speed is relativistic, and the lightning attacks were measured as being FTL.

Well, if the White Fatalis actually did pushed the moon, and it is accepted that it did push the moon, it would have to fly from the Moon itself to the Earth in order to fight the Hunter. And it does this in a very short time span.

As for the FTL attacks, when the moon forms the Eclipse, a storm seemingly forms around it and the Moon ceases any and all movement, which would make it so that the storm is roughly around the moon, and stopping it altogether.

We can see lightning coming from the storm around the Eclipse, and when the Fatalis flies down in the cutscene, lightning follows not long after, triggered seemingly by it's roar and crossing the distance between the Moon and Earth in less then a second (I used one second because I didn't know how long it was specifically, though that could easily be found now.) It is also somewhat supported that the lightning came from the storm around the Eclipse with the fact that, on the Monster Hunter wiki, it states that the White Fatalis flies around the Eclipse in the sky in order to summon the lighining.

In this case, it flies around the Eclipse in order to summon lightning from the Eclipse. In his older fights, he didn't need to fly around to summon bolts of lightning, he merely stood in place and roared to summon them.

Also, is this White Fatalis, or Composite Fatalis? Composite wins without a doubt, but is non-canon. White is weak to fire, but with its rediculous health pool (as well as Armour Mode, which renders even the Hunter's attacks useless), might still be able to survive long enough to win.

The picture is for White fatalis, but the page is composite. I suppose it should be differenciated a bit better. will do so in the future (probably when adding Frontier Feats)

Back