• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grim Dawn Discussion Thread

You could add the Lore - Blog that I have on the OP as it has some cosmology organized and some other informatios making easier to find it.

I got a question; wouldn't the Regenerationn for the player be Low-Mid since he/she can regenerated from near death?

Not sure for Regenerationn as The Player like any other game character can regenerate as long as their HP bar doesn't hit 0 but that's game mechanic. I'm not sure in this case as it's hard to rate it. I don't think there were any instances where it was said anything like that but maybe I've missed it.

The Player from GD also has different passives that activates near death or usually once his HP hit under 30% which save him from near or death.

To be honest, those case are judged on case by case basis on the feat Regenerationn or lore in the series; sometimes, with no contexts Mid-Low has been deemed appropriate.

"The Player from GD also has different passives that activates near death or usually once his HP hit under 30% which save him from near or death." - going from this definition that would be Low-Mid since being near required a case of severe organs damage.

• Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

Yeah, it could work. Never thought of the fatal wounds and severe organ damage.

I guess a CRT will be needed on it; the verse, though, doesn't have much supporters.

What will you add in the CRT? I assume the Regenerationn upgrade to Low-Mid from Low. Possible use for the Countless Worlds from Shatter Realm for Tier 2-B that you showed me. Anything else?

Ah, I was going to do Regenerationn upgrade to Low-Mid. But, I am now thinking of expansion on the 2-B topic

There is the countless worlds statement from the video evidence; I think the shattered realm have a countless statements but there is implication that it has realm is infinite; I will make a video link.

I wished it was explained who was it that created it but it is likely Ch'thon

"Insatiable darkeness" that threaten to consume all from the gif is likely Yugol.

When Empyrion's light first spread beyond creation, the gods discovered that a great darkness sweltered within the nothingness. It had but one name: Yugol. Yugol's insatiable hunger threatens to consume all that the primordials had painstakingly crafter, its advance thwarted only by the merciful light of a thousand-thousand stars.

Ch'thon would be upscaled from Yugol, right, Zaratthustra?

It should since from his body all planes were created but at the same time we only have that quote from Yugol's Contellation and a fragment from a note about Yugol whrere someone starts to dream about him.

It's kinda limited as we don't have too much information.

Well, in the lore it says he's the Rival of Ch'thon and he somehow managed to gather strenght to fight with the Player while for Ch'thon it wasn't so easy. I'm not even sure if we will ever fight him. If we go by lore since they are rivals then a strength equal or close should be expected but I think Ch'thon is stronger but at the same time it's kinda hard as we don't have much.

I found the Player can regenerated from his "general state", I will make a thread to add it there too.

So, regeneratin, and tier upgrade would be. I didn't have much time to play GD to see if I find anything new with all the novels I read. I guess there can't be too much since the lore is scare about the higher beings.

Zaratthustra said:
So, regeneratin, and tier upgrade would be. I didn't have much time to play GD to see if I find anything new with all the novels I read. I guess there can't be too much since the lore is scare about the higher beings.
Yes.

Sorry, I have been busy with real life projects so I couldn't focus much on making thread so the thread will be after the new forum move.

Now that I think, do you think the skills from Constellation works to be added in a new tabber? I talk about the passive/active one that you get from completing a constellation or most of it.

Example: Constellation - Fiend: Flame Torrent (25% Chance on Attack) ~ Devilish flames swirl around you, incinerating all they touch. Range 0.5 M around the Player and the damage released is Fire, Burn Effect and Chaos Damage.

Back