• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My Kaido Vs Hunter match had to be abandoned because Koidou is being buffed to 6-A. However, I now hunger for Hunter battles. So I'll be tossing the Hunter at various, non-human/non-humanoid opponents in their tiers. Rainbow Dash Vs Hunter was a wash, so now we have

Groudon:

The Hunter :

10 year old captures (incon):

The Hunter hears about a large monster threatening to destroy all of Hoenn
Hunter knows the basic legends of Groudon and is going in after 1 day(or less) of prep and can change weapons as needed.
Starts with Longsword
Can use any Hunting Style
Groudon has all its lvl up moves
Speed Equal
Both High 6-A

If this is a stomp, will move onto the next beast.

Last edited:
Rainbow Dash is baseline 6-B via upscaling to her low 6-B calc. While this hunter guy is high end 6-B since he’s on the plus end. Hunter oneshots and gets to eat some horse wing soup

Rainbow Dash is baseline 6-B via upscaling to her low 6-B calc. While this hunter guy is high end 6-B since he’s on the plus end. Hunter oneshots and gets to eat some horse wing soup
No, no. She's going to be his new Hammer. But alright. Gonna swap Dash to the next challenge.

Tf are the High 6-A explanations for the Hunter? I see 0 calcs. Without calcs he's baseline and thus gets one-shot

Mmmmmmega oof.
For future reference, I recommend checking and evaluating both profiles carefully before deciding to make a vs match by checking both characters’ abilities and statistics so that you could know wether or not the match is fair

For future reference, I recommend checking and evaluating both profiles carefully before deciding to make a vs match by checking both characters’ abilities and statistics so that you could know wether or not the match is fair
Yeah. Though, the numbers I got might be out of date. It was from a Dalamadur vs Groudon fight, and base Groudon was 35 Petatons. If I could just find the MH High 6-A calc, if it exists.

Back