• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Fire behemoth vs fire dragonslayer. Obviously a good match. Speed is equalized.

Groudon Render
NatsuRender
Ain't the right Natsu, but I like this artwork.

The almighty "We don't have a calc for him" joules? Those only appear once every 1,000 years. Truly this will be a glorious battle.

Assuming we're using 7 Flames Natsu, Groudon has resistence to a few of those types, but then again so does Natsu, so this will be Interesting. Without putting too much thought into it, my first impression would be Groudon winning, but obviously i am more than willing to change my opinion on this, but for now im leaning on Groudon (Not a Vote).

@DragonEmperor

From first glance, it seems like a stomp to me. But obviously i will wait until his AP is determined.

Edit: All of the worlds oceans seems like it would be far superior to Natsu lol,

I thought there was a calc putting moving all the water in the ocean at the 50 exatons or so

Back