• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Groudon VS White Fatalis

Battle of powerful creatures! This is composite Groudon with access to Primal Form, and G-Rank White Fatalis.

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Unequalized

As usual, state your reasoning before saying who would win. Let's go!

No idea. I'd be rooting for Fatalis, but this could go either way.

Also, is this White Fatalis? or composite Fatalis? White Fatalis is actually slightly weak to fire, so that could be an advantage to Groudon. How's Groudon's thunder res?

Also, Why do I get the feeling that there might be a lot of Monster Hunter vs Pokemon fights?

K, I think that Fatalis wins through the Dragon Element. That said, it's still a very close fight. Fatalis also has far superior speed, so that's a big advantage.

Also, have you noticed that Groudon primal form looks extremely similar to an upright Akantor?

Lasatar said:
K, I think that Fatalis wins through the Dragon Element. That said, it's still a very close fight. Fatalis also has far superior speed, so that's a big advantage.
Also, have you noticed that Groudon primal form looks extremely similar to an upright Akantor?
Now that you mentioned it, yeah.

Also, White Fatalis has flight advantage. Anyone else?

Back