• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GS Zed skin

as i look at all the voicelines of GS zed and see how people interact with him it seems like he deserves atleast 3C

my proof well im gonna see if it is enough

Dark cosmic jhin "so you slay galaxies how droll"

this confirms two things-ish

number one

he has the power to destroy or end galaxies

number two

dark cosmic jhin a cosmic entity with power over space and time has found GS zed worthy of his voice even if it is a mocking one

GS zed to cosmic skins "this pain brings us to destroy you we do not know why"

this is interesting i dont think he deserves a 2B from this line alone but it does say something that he is on the cosmic hierachy

for tier i would go with likely 3C likely higher

abilities would be a small list

all previous but to a far greater extent, reality warping,multiple personalities,energy projection

speed would be a FTL or a MFTL

this isnt really a thing that proves it i just want some love for my zed boy and what his powers may be

Back