• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still one shots. His only way would be to use the Universal spirit bomb, but other than that he cannot affect Chou Goku

GT Goku would take this, because he’s superior to Super Manga Goku in base and in every non-divine super Saiyan form. If SM Goku transforms to SSJG or SSJB, it’s over for GT Goku. I’m giving this to GT Goku via base AP difference

GT Goku would take this, because he’s superior to Super Manga Goku in base and in every non-divine super Saiyan form. If SM Goku transforms to SSJG or SSJB, it’s over for GT Goku. I’m giving this to GT Goku via base AP difference
Oh that's right. Base Chou Goku is 4-B.

If so the battle is likely a mismatch

Chou Goku still does have a win con though, he just has to be willing to use his divine transformations from the start, and GT Goku just stay in base
I guess. GT Goku likely won't take it too seriously since Base Goku would be so much weaker, while Chou Goku would sense how strong GT Goku is and transform immediately. GT Goku wouldn't know how strong Chou Goku is since he can't sense God Ki, so he wouldn't think to turn SSJ4 in time

I guess. GT Goku likely won't take it too seriously since Base Goku would be so much weaker, while Chou Goku would sense how strong GT Goku is and transform immediately. GT Goku wouldn't know how strong Chou Goku is since he can't sense God Ki, so he wouldn't think to turn SSJ4 in time
Actually, because of this explanation I’m voting for Super Manga Goku

Gt goku is like one multiplier away from 3-A and everyone in the super manga is 3-B+ so I am leaning towards GT goku.
None of the Super Manga characters are 3-B, they’re At least 3-B+.The argument stated above is a fairly good argument though. Super Goku is so weak in base, and he can see their difference in power, then he’ll transform into Super Saiyan God and be able to one shot GT Goku, since GT Goku will not be able to detect how strong Super Goku became exactly. GT Goku knows how much powerful he is in base compared to Super Goku’s base, that he wouldn’t even realize how exponentially powerful the SSJG transformation makes someone

Ok GT goku goes SSJ4 and wins right? But you did make a good point about GT goku not being able to sense super goku.
They both start at base, so seeing that Chou Goku is so much weaker than him, he will not take it seriously and will hold back. However, Chou Goku would sense how strong GT Goku is and transform to SSG/SSB immediately, and due to GT Goku being unable to sense God ki, he wouldn't know how much stronger Chou Goku became, which would result in Chou Goku winning this

super goku slaps nobody in gt can touch super, I thought this debate was over as soon as goku shook the entire macrocosm in BOG

This thread was shorter than I thought, I was hoping it would turn out to be more interesting and people could go more in-depth, but what’s done is done I guess

In the beginning sure but after he senses gt goku's ki he will go Blue at that point gt goku can't sence ssb goku's ki
I mean even if he goes blue or red. He'll hold back in that state. Which would give GT time to go SSJ4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back