• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed & power correlate in a not far off sense. So you can be faster than someone but it isn't too much faster than what your power level normally gives.

how stupid could you possibly be

understanding this concept is like understanding kindergarten math

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
What makes you think speed equals require ki to be equal?
Just how Ki works. To amp speed is to amp the Ki. When doing that it'll amp power due to it all being bundled in 1 format.

Don't bother with him.

Until he actually get this accepted on a debate with all the team agreeing with him, he has nothing.

Chou's 3-B keys are borderline universal and his 3-A is accepted as being over 10 times stronger than GT's 3-A key. I don't know exactly where GT lands on the 3-B scale I just know they start at baseline and go up from there where as Chou starts at borderline universal and goes up from there.

To get a majority vote you need to postule your thoughts and get it revised by the team. Don't focus on idiotic semanthics when you know what the point is.

Irrelevant. The "semantics" are accurate thus not requiring the entire team. You did nothing but make false statement about the process.

Let's just do a little poll here. How many people in this thread actually agree with him? SSJ10

Doesn't change the fact that you won't get anywhere here.

I'm losing the patience here. Either start following our rules or look for another site.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
The Calaca said:
Doesn't change the fact that you won't get anywhere here.
I'm losing the patience here. Either start following our rules or look for another site.
Calm Down
I don't think asking one of the Discussion Moderators to calm down when he wasn't even overreacting is a good idea

Back