• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pan was upgraded to 4-B a while ago with solar system level AP and Durability with massively FTL feats , however, is she really that strong? When no rewatched GT to justify the upgrade but her best feats were knocking down general rilldo, restraining android 20 and firing a kamehameha on Oceanus shenron. Although they are impressive feats, I'll make an argument. General Riildo looked like he expected her to do it so I doubt it counts as a strength feat. Sure she knocked him down but it did next to nothing and after he got up and she tried to attack him again, it was a stomp. The argument that shes majin boo level can't be valid anymore since she was stomped by someone his level or maybe stronger.Second, Android 20 is a low 4-C. Of all the feats that were mentioned, this one is the least impressive. She was literally using a lot of force to hold him. A 4-B wouldn't have used all their strength to hold low 4-C's. The kamehameha feat is the only one that i can't argue on especially that it was useful enough to beat a 4-A. But Goku who was a 4-A, helped afterwards so I don't think pan's kamehameha would have done the job.

I still think she's very strong. But those feats were she actually had an upper had were on low tier opponents. She should be High 4-C with Large Star level AP and Durability and FTL+ feats. But if you disagree with me, might as well upgrade high 4-C characters with feats similar to pan's e.g base Gohan in the cell games, base goten and trunks in the buu saga.

Android 20 in the anime is 4-B via scaling as somewhat comparable to anime Frieza who is High 4-C even in his first form, rather than Low 4-C.

What feats prove that android 20 is solar system level? He was defeated by vegeta, who was high 4-C at the time. I don't think he improved during GT. It means pan restraining him could have been a high 4-C feat.

That justification really need to be changed.

Going from the profiles only, Pan is 4-B for being superior to a Low 4-C, a baseline High 4-C, and via circular scaling from Trunks.

Actually why we link the profiles of the manga characters to begin with if they are different power wise?

I know that GT Trunks is 4-B. I'm saying that the justification should be something like "Overpowered Android 20, who is comparable to Frieza, who performed [insert link here] this feat in his first form"

Tbh i also feel that Pan isnt 4-B since Pan is the weakest one of the group nor does she train or get zenkai's (if she even gets any). I would put her At Least High 4-C+. Also yall say Final Form Frieza is 4-B but where is the calc for that?

"Tbh i also feel that Pan isnt 4-B since Pan is the weakest one of the group"

I'm going to be very frank and honest. That is, fairly dumb reasoning. 4-B is what, a trillion times difference until you get to 4-A? Just because she's a weaker 4-B than everyone else doesn't mean that she isn't.

So scaling goes

1st form Freeza (High into High 4-C) < Vegeta < 2nd form Freeza < Piccolo (Nail Absorbed) < 3rd Form Freeza < Goku <Goku Kaiokenx20 =< 50% Freeza < 100% Freeza =< Android 20 < Pan

The real cal howard said:
I'm pretty sure that's a perspective thing with Plant being closer to the screen, because iirc, planet Vegeta was said to be smaller than Earth.
Got a source for that? I don't remember that ever being stated. Only comparison I remember between Earth and Planet Vegeta is that Planet Vegeta had a harsher gravity.

I just checked and I'm admitting that I'm wrong. That said, I don't think that's the size of Planet Plant, especially when that makes either the moon, Mars, or Venus several times larger than Earth.

Yeah, the GT versions of minor characters like Android 20 should probably have keys to avoid confusion like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back