• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardian Vegeta vs Aikkon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close match, but I'll hand it to Aikkon.

The two fighters are pretty even in many things, but Aikkon has two (or perhaps three) main advantages that, when put together, can work as the key for his victory. As for Vegeta, he has the advantage when it comes to their regens, but my reasoning is as follows:

Number one, Aikkon has combat precognition, and it will make things harder for guardian Vegeta. Aikkon could effectively anticipate his movements and prepare a counterblow with his second advantage: Durability negation with Final Shining Assault, and if it connects, it will hurt a lot. Especially if it hits while he's boosted by rage power.

Third, while G. Vegeta is a tactical genius, going from their profiles Aikkon seems to be in a level of his own when it comes to that too, having surpassed another character who was stated to be at least equal or even stronger than him by using his intelligence to turn the tables. Best case scenario, they cancel each other when it comes to intelligence, worst case, Aikkon manages to repeat his feat against Xain in the match and things get grim.

G. Vegeta's adaptation could be a problem, if not for Aikkon also being capable of getting stronger mid battle via rage power, so that probably gets cancelled for both sides as well.

All in all, I think Aikkon takes it for these reasons, not without some diff (I'd say mid), of course.

1 that is true but I don't think that will win him the Mach

2 true but Vegeta would also get a rage boost if he gets made theres also the Regenerationn

3 true but vegeta is a seasoned warrior he likely is smarter then vegeta but not that much smarter

4 well vegeta doesn't adapt the serum dose I have actually been having a bit of an internal debate with myself on if the serum could detect Aikkon precognition and do something about it I'm not sure.

Thanks for the input you two. Aikkon takes this one for me as well, I agree with every point Fate made.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Thanks for the input you two. Aikkon takes this one for me as well, I agree with every point Fate made.
Well we still need too decide which form they are fighting in.

When it comes to the character select (I had to)... Strongest forms for both combatants are used unless the OP specifies otherwise. While it's a pretty good match as it is right now, G. Vegeta vs Aikkon in any other key aside from their Universal states would be a mismatch (MSS vs SS, Galaxy vs Multi Galaxy and so on).

One way or another, it's not as big of a difference as any of these other matches would be. And with Precog on his side, chances are that Aikkon will be hitting and avoiding attacks more than Vegeta.

Actually, this might even play against Vegeta if his personality to be arrogant against weaker opponents gets the best of him. Aikkon would likely notice that he's stronger when it comes to raw power, and would not mess around, the first chance he gets (which he likelly will with Precog) I can see him going for a killing technique ASAP.

Besides, I'm not voting based on who's the stronger AP wise - casual or not, both of them are still Universal. The abilities seem to be more of a decisive factor for me. If using the other keys, the they wouldn't matter because the moment one of them hits the other, it's over. With that being said, my vote remains unchanged. But let's wait and see what others think about it.

1 ok

2that's also true but he wouldn't be able to faes Vegeta he only ignore supernaturals shield his opponent has vegeta doesn't have anything like that he's naturally that durable as a super sayin 4 Vegeta would be cocky at first but once he realize he's dodging his attacks so well he'll know somethings going on and start taking things a lot more seriously.

3 ok

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah I will have to say Aikkon for reasons above.
But he doesn't have anything that can phase vegeta he's naturally has universal durability And can destroy one casually he ones battled someone for days Nowhere near as strong as vegeta

Great now I'm ranting sorry give me a few minuets to calm down.

It's fine.

Stamina would not be a defining factor in this battle as Aikkon can easily last as long as he needs to in a fight. The only way this fight is going to end would be with one of the combatants being KOed or killed.

As we established with Aikkon Vs. Goku Black, power isn't everything and Aikkon's victory in this battle would be one based on his wider range of abilities and possibly his intelligence. Plus, Xain is a casual Universe buster himself and Aikkon isn't ridiculously weaker than him, somwhat comparable in raw power at worst, comparable at best.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
It's fine.

Stamina would not be a defining factor in this battle as Aikkon can easily last as long as he needs to in a fight. The only way this fight is going to end would be with one of the combatants being KOed or killed.

As we established with Aikkon Vs. Goku Black, power isn't everything and Aikkon's victory in this battle would be one based on his wider range of abilities and possibly his intelligence. Plus, Xain is a casual Universe buster himself and Aikkon isn't ridiculously weaker than him, somwhat comparable in raw power at worst, comparable at best.
Yes but we can't forget his ability to bypass shields would be useless as Vegeta doesn't have any he's just naturally that durable

We also can't forget about the Regenerationn vegeta has at his best

Exactly how far does his seeing into the future go? (ironically enough for the stuff I have planned for after the time skip seeing into the future would be kind of useless)

@Darkmon

It's not bypassing shields it's bypassing durability in general. It allows him to damage someone with a higher Dura stat than his own AP stat.

The closest thing I could compare it to would be Hit's time skip, only instead of stopping time he sees where and how someone will attack before they actually do, allowing him to either dodge, counter or block it. Also, whatever plans you have for Vegeta don't matter here. This is a battle between Aikkon and G. Vegeta as they are now, not what they'll be like next month or something.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
@Darkmon

It's not bypassing shields it's bypassing durability in general. It allows him to damage someone with a higher Dura stat than his own AP stat.

The closest thing I could compare it to would be Hit's time skip, only instead of stopping time he sees where and how someone will attack before they actually do, allowing him to either dodge, counter or block it. Also, whatever plans you have for Vegeta don't matter here. This is a battle between Aikkon and G. Vegeta as they are now, not what they'll be like next month or something.
1 ok

2 I know actually I intend to make a different profile for him for after the time skip like you did for Aikkon

I'll leave it until tomorrow morning (GMT) until I close the thread and add it to Aikkon's victories. If no one else comments in favour of G. Vegeta then I'll add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back