• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheGuy

He/Him
I hope this is fair
Speed is equalized
Both are 9-A
The Thing has assimilated a Elmore resident
Gumball is aware of his abilities (meaning he knows touching it will be dangerous)
Gumball will get equipment but the equipment that makes this a stomp for him is removed
Gumball: 3
The Thing:
Battle takes place in Elmore Junior High

Last edited:
So, gumballs first move will probably be running away. I run would too
What is the distance between the two?

Saying Gumball doesn't get the equipment that stomps is pretty vague. I'd imagine the helmet doesn't stomp, but that just means The Thing can't touch Gumball. It'd be a huge advantage for sure.

If it's Gumball's high school then he'd know to just run and go for the boiler. It can blow up the school and burn The Thing and I believe he has the dura to tank it since that's where his feat comes from. The Thing however, would just burn in the flames.

So yeah, all in all pretty easy Gumball win if we're being honest.

Saying Gumball doesn't get the equipment that stomps is pretty vague. I'd imagine the helmet doesn't stomp, but that just means The Thing can't touch Gumball. It'd be a huge advantage for sure.

If it's Gumball's high school then he'd know to just run and go for the boiler. It can blow up the school and burn The Thing and I believe he has the dura to tank it since that's where his feat comes from. The Thing however, would just burn in the flames.

I guess Gumball FRA

Agree with Ovens. The only argument is whether he is intellegent enough to do it but honestly he probably will since I think the school explodes multiple times in the series and the boiler specifically twice so yeah Gumball FRA

Agree with Ovens. The only argument is whether he is intellegent enough to do it but honestly he probably will since I think the school explodes multiple times in the series and the boiler specifically twice so yeah Gumball FRA
I don't think it's in character for Gumball to intentionally blow up Elmore Junior High to win a battle. I remember three different chase scenes that took place at the school where Gumball was running away from an opponent, and didn't plan to do anything like sabotage the boiler. In fact, when Mr. Brown wanted to sabotage the boiler, Gumball tried to stop him from doing that. Gumball may not like school, but he isn't evil, and the destruction he causes is normally by accident.

I don't think it's in character for Gumball to intentionally blow up Elmore Junior High to win a battle. I remember three different chase scenes that took place at the school where Gumball was running away from an opponent, and didn't plan to do anything like sabotage the boiler. In fact, when Mr. Brown wanted to sabotage the boiler, Gumball tried to stop him from doing that. Gumball may not like school, but he isn't evil, and the destruction he causes is normally by accident.
True though IDK if the Thing can hurt Gumball I mean is it strong enough to bypass it's regeneration? Also I think Gumball can cause explosions if he goes to the schools lab which isn't hard to do, just grab random chemicals together. So it limits the size of the damage he will inflict and is more realistic

True though IDK if the Thing can hurt Gumball I mean is it strong enough to bypass it's regeneration? Also I think Gumball can cause explosions if he goes to the schools lab which isn't hard to do, just grab random chemicals together. So it limits the size of the damage he will inflict and is more realistic
The original post states that both are tier 9-A, so the Thing can hurt Gumball. Its profile states that it can absorb entities into itself, so I think it can bypass Gumball's regeneration if it gets him. Gumball can be defeated without being killed anyway. I haven't thought about who would win though, and since the original post states that Gumball is aware of the Thing's abilities, he might be able to find a solution. I only posted a message to point out that if Gumball is the winner, his victory wouldn't be achieved by him blowing up his school.

The original post states that both are tier 9-A, so the Thing can hurt Gumball. Its profile states that it can absorb entities into itself, so I think it can bypass Gumball's regeneration if it gets him. Gumball can be defeated without being killed anyway. I haven't thought about who would win though, and since the original post states that Gumball is aware of the Thing's abilities, he might be able to find a solution. I only posted a message to point out that if Gumball is the winner, his victory wouldn't be achieved by him blowing up his school.
I did state he can try by blowing up the lab. Again it's simple to do and doesn't go against Gumball's morality nor character

yeah just wanted to address my reasoning (also can't gumball also be able to throw chemicals at it to give it terrible effects, like in the Best he tried to with Karmen I don't remember if that was the episode)

yeah just wanted to address my reasoning (also can't gumball also be able to throw chemicals at it to give it terrible effects, like in the Best he tried to with Karmen I don't remember if that was the episode)
Yup. What you're referring to in the parentheses, is when Gumball was trying to be creative in the lab with science chemicals, and ended up causing hallucination effects in the air. This approach would be worse than making fire in the lab however, since the hallucinations affect himself too.

Yup. What you're referring to in the parentheses, is when Gumball was trying to be creative in the lab with science chemicals, and ended up causing hallucination effects in the air. This approach would be worse than making fire in the lab however, since the hallucinations affect himself too.
true though he would have to stay their for a period of time, I wonder if he can do both the fire and the hallucinations but yeah the fire/explosion already sounds like enough

Back