• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering how Gumball literally used his Death Manip. on somebody in canon just because he had a crummy day, and he is bloodlusted in this fight, Gumball simply stares at Steve and Death Manips him. But then Steve respawns, I feel like after realizing that trying to kill Steve wouldn't work due to his Type 9, Gumball would probably try to incap Steve via knocking him out or something, and Steve wouldn't be able to fight back because he is reduced to a 9-A, and if he wanted to do fight back, he would need to gather his equipment off the floor and put them back on, while Gumball is trying to knock him out, also Gumball might be able to parasitically control Steve like he did to Darwin. So I vote for Gumball.

Death manipulation sure would have been useful in one of the very few times Gumball was actually bloodlusted (seeing Rob kill his own brother).

Voting for Steve via versatility and larger arsenal.

You realize that Gumball wasn't trying to kill Rob during that fight, he wasn't bloodlusted, he still had his normal morality during the fight, even feeling remorse when he threw Rob in the Void and went to save him, heck I don't even remember a fight where Gumball was straight up trying to kill his opponent in his series.

He CAN pull out his helmet, since unlike Thanos VS Gumball steve doesn't have anything that would work on him at that range fast enough to hit gumball before he oulls out something from his butt

magic? poison? curses?

can we still give gumball a win though, I wanna tell my grandchildren gumball defeated the minecraft player

Yep. And it can't even be put on his page or mentioned ever again

I love How joker apparently lost to Steve. But homer beat Gumball. And Gumball stomps steve

1-8 (likely 12 if we include him getting stomped by Thanos, Courage, and Bugs and his impending loss against robbie) So

Bugs=Classic Doctor Strange/DMC5 Dante>>>Alucard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>Courage>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robbie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Izuku>>>>>>>>>>>>Gumball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Minecraft Player

The odd scaling chain I got

watch as gumball probably gets like, 10 more losses soo

actually would Po vs Gumball be fair, or nah

The win-loss ratio for MCU Thanos isn't too bad after the downgrades which make them irrelevant

now after the other revision finishes it would be 7 to 8. So Gumball now has the second worst win-loss ratio on the wiki

>knocking out Steve

But that won't work because mid regen and the guy can literally take ten arrows to the skull without being knocked out. Conking him on the head wouldn't really put him down.

Back