• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball vs Izzy from Total Drama (Possibly a stomp.)

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Speed is equal

Gumball has the paintball gun, Ghost Potion, love arrows, Witch Broom and The Magic Notebook.

Gumball has a year of prep

Gumball is bloodlusted

Inferior Show:

Superior Show: 1

I'm pretty sure an 8-B attack would vaporize him, kicking in his Regenerationn

@YmTheSuper.

To do so, he needs to write the whole sentence, thing is, anyone would be able to harm him before he can do that

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I'm pretty sure an 8-B attack would vaporize him, kicking in his Regenerationn
@YmTheSuper.

To do so, he needs to write the whole sentence, thing is, anyone would be able to harm him before he can do that
Yeah I guess You're right, but will gumball be able to use his time manipulation (including time stop) or his mind manipulation and the fact the he has a 1 year prep time will make him know about most of Izzy's feats and he should be prepared.

Yeah I guess You're right, but will gumball be able to use his time manipulation (including time stop) or his mind manipulation and the fact the he has a 1 year prep time will make him know about most of Izzy's feats and he should be prepared.

I think i heard Time Manip is useless.

Well if that's the case I think Izzy wins, Gumball's only chances are the death manip with his glare which isn't likely to happen especially with him being bloodlusted or his explosion manipulation which also isn't likely and mostly won't work.

Er, why exactly wouldn't a bloodlusted Gumball use them, or why wouldn't they work? You didn't explain anything.

>Time Manip

It was on accident

>Death Manipulation.

That is a feasible wincon, although it has very low range

>Explosion Manipulation

NLF, it only worked on a 9-A, not an 8-B.

Maverick Zero X said:
Er, why exactly wouldn't a bloodlusted Gumball use them, or why wouldn't they work? You didn't explain anything.
He didn't mean to use them and they were on accident.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Regardless, Gumball stomps.
An attack from an 8-B will likely just make Gumball regenerate
Wait, you said it would vaporize him and make him kick in his regen, but he would need Mid-High to recover from that, so in your own words, you contradicted yourself there

Back