• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball vs Shakir

People will come to your thread if they are interested in the fight (making funny titles or pointing out similarities between characters is one way to get people interested). You are only allowed to "promote" your thread every 8 hours by writing Bump (Bring up my post). I am not interested in this fight and Gumball and Shakir are completely different tiers so it all comes down to hax.

I know, luckily Gumball has Regenerationn so it technically isn't a stomp. (Shakir is 7-A while Gumball is 8-C which is quite a big AP gap)

It's just that not a lot of people know Shakir, while Gumball recently had a lot of battles so people are kinda tired of him.

Greenshifter said:
I know, luckily Gumball has Regenerationn so it technically isn't a stomp. (Shakir is 7-A while Gumball is 8-C which is quite a big AP gap)
It's a stomp actually, Gumball gets atomized once the fight begins

Greenshifter said:
@GoCommetDi I doubt the AP gap is that big, he might get vaped tho.
It is, he's facing against someone millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of times stronger than him, and you need to be 7_A to atomize someone

But Gumball is matchbanned anyway, so.....

There is about a 10^8 AP difference, this is 100 million times AP advantage. The difference between a normal human and a nuke is bigger and I'm not sure if we get vaped or atomized by nukes.

Oh he still is? Well Rip this thread then.

Even if Gumball doesn't get atomized, he still gets easily vaporized, in other words, he gets damaged beyond his regen capabilities once the fight begins, all Shakir needs to do to kill him is breath in his general direction

But yeah, RIP this thread

I mean if some drops of him get flung away by the punch instead of vaped, he lives tho but yeah it's kinda useless to go further into that.

Gumball got matchbanned because of reasons so technically you weren't allowed to make this match but obviously you couldn't know that. Gumball is an exception tho, DC vs Dragon Ball is also banned but with everything else you should be good.

It means you aren't allowed to create versus matches for that character, or well, you can but they can't be added (I think?)

Yapmaci1234 said:
What does match-banned means here? Iam new to this VS Threads.
dil neden yasak olsun ki ahaha

Match-banned means that making matches with Gumball is banned, I dunno if it is tho

Even if he wasn't matchbanned, not like this is fair anyway

Gumball gets one-shot and he never uses his hax in-character

It can be for a plethora of reasons, but for Gumball it was due to the spite/spam that was happening with him that caused him to rack up 19 losses

Typically there should be a note on their profile stating so, however nobody has put it on Gumball's profile yet (So If someone could get on that, that would be nice)

Back