• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gunha was able to regen from all the damage caused by Ollerus' magic, which ignores durability by attacking all the internal organs, but also damages the outside with the same strenght at the same time, twice.

I think the damage caused to his brain here would be rated as "severe", since his forehead was oozing blood, he was blown away a great distance and his body was covered with wounds, and his brain was hit with that same strenght.

Regen from severe brain damage is Mid regen, but from the things that grant Low-Mid, Gunha never showed to be able to regen from horizontal bisection, so i think we should upgrade his regen to "at least Low-Mid".

Factoring in his durability and the fact Ollerus was holding back, I don't recall him regenerating from Low-Mid level damage. Hliðskjálf gave him obvious wounds all over his body and perhaps in, but nothing was stated about the severity of the internal damage and because of that he's rated Mid-Low, possibly higher.

His durability doesn't means anything here, since Hliðskjálf ignores it, and if the damage is at least comparable with the outside damage (which it is because of the attack mechanic) then his internal organs should also be covered in wounds.

The point is Gunha is durable inside and out. He took no wounds from the first Hliðskjálf, he was defeated with non-descript wounds covering his body but internal wounds without any indication of the severity can't be ranked as Low-Mid, which is why his current rating is Mid-Low, possibly higher.

The first made him lose all strenght in his legs, the second sent him flying a great distance, the second was obviously more powerful than the second. Also, as showed in AB, Gunha's dura is slightly lower to attacks he isn't aware, so his internal organs, which have already been damaged by regular shots and knifes, aren't as resistent as himself, which means the second attack should have damaged his insides even further.

Like I said previously, Ollerus is holding back, the first had enough force to blow him away but not wound him, in or out. That's not quite accurate and he's not aware of any of these attacks which is the main point of them. "Damage" is vague. Non-descript external and internal wounds are why he's rated as is.

Ask Lazy & DT if they have changed their minds on this, but that's my opinion as of rn.

The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or Destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisectio

if it fits why is it not there ? if he was shoot in the hearth and was fine

No, the first didn't blow him away, this was the 2nd.

The AP needed to sent someone flying a great distance shouldn't be below 10A, which means Gunha received 2 attacks that are basically 10A directly in his internal organs, which have normal human durability.

I'm sure Mid-Low isn't even enough to heal it, since even minor damage to organs is High-Low. Mid-Low is from regen of wounds/scars/deep injuries, even ignoring Ollerus, the shots he received in the hearth should grant him High-Low

"No, the first didn't blow him away, this was the 2nd." That was when Ollerus showed the true value of his own power. Simply put, it was an unexplainable phenomenon. Even Sogiita who received the attack could not even slightly understand what had happened to him. Before he realized it, he had been blown away a great distance.

This is the first instance. The second knocked him further than he was. Gunha isn't a normal person so knock back AP would be much higher, but this isn't the issue. The issue is what I outlined in my previous post about non descript/stated injuries. "the shots he received in the hearth should grant him High-Low" You're assuming this without knowing essentially.

Mid regen should be the true level of his regen, since:

1. His organs have normal human strenght (were damaged by guns and knifes)

2. As you have said, the strenght needed to sent him flying is higher than a normal human, which means his normal human organs were hit with that same force.

"The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection." This is the description of Low-Mid, and Gunha fits here perfectly.

Gunha wasn't damaged by Ollerus's first attack meaning he's durable/Aurora Guard~ works internally. Ollerus's attack is uniform but his damage to Gunha isn't, meaning you can't tell how effected his insides were other than they were effected as there is no statement describing it. Thus Mid-Low or possibly higher.

You could argue for High-Low since the Mid-Low doesn't cover internal injury in the description as a low end but that's about it.

I'm with Zensum on this. I reeeeally do not think he's gonna be surviving bisecting or anything like that. At most he can patch up internal organs and disconnected bones but to the extent of the internal damage he can survive, it's unknown.

To the Astral Buddy quote, no. His durability doesn't scale to what he isn't aware of, it scales to how serious/fired up he is. He got damaged multiple times by Junko because he wasn't taking her seriously and only increased his efforts the more she impressed him which bulked himself up.

The shot to the heart wasn't literally the bullet pierced his heart iirc. More so shot in the chest, the bullet impact was only described as shaking him a little bit.

"Gunha's dura is slightly lower to attacks he isn't aware" Idk where this is coming from.

no he still got hurt by lighting when he was serious too as he didn't expect it

we could simply add he would not survive bisection but he can patch up internal organ damage and normal injuries

for sure his regen is not at the lvl it's now

Zensum said:
You could argue for High-Low since the Mid-Low doesn't cover internal injury in the description as a low end but that's about it.
We could probably do this. High-Low covers internal injury so we could prob replace that and keep the possibly higher.

Back