• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwen Tennyson's and Kevin Levin's profile statistics?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Could somebody who is well-acquainted with the greatest feats of these characters, or knows some calculations of them please check through their profiles? The statistics seem to be set extremely low compared with those of Ben Tennyso.

Unfortunately, I've little knowledge on the series, so I'm not really sure where exactly to place them, though I believe I vaguely remember Gwen having a couple of Building to City Block feats? Maybe if there were some Ben 10 experts running about...

I was actually considering rewatching the series to see if they have any higher known feats but since i've moved on from the series a long time ago, i can't be of any help here.

Same as Cross, I vaguely remember their full power, didn't watch too many episodes after Ben became a teenager. I wish I could help but I don't know about their full powered stats

Kevin should be at least Small buildingt to Large Building level (by powerscaling from Ben's alliens) in his monstetous forms (having absorbed alien DNA from the omnitrix) but someone will have to do some research about his regular forms (when he absorbs common materials such as stone ,wood ,steel).

Kkapoios said:
Kevin should be at least Small buildingt to Large Building level (by powerscaling from Ben's alliens) in his monstetous forms (having absorbed alien DNA from the omnitrix) but someone will have to do some research about his regular forms (when he absorbs common materials such as stone ,wood ,steel).
That's a good start. And absolutely know he can absrob common materials like what you pointed out, yes. Hmm.

I could look up some potential cals and stuff and I vaguley remember that Gwen's species had some impressive feats but I cannot recall the details.

Alakabamm said:
I could look up some potential cals and stuff and I vaguley remember that Gwen's species had some impressive feats but I cannot recall the details.
I don't remember them being seen so far in the series.

Just to chip in I don't remember Gwen having that many truly impressive feats, but her Grandmother and other elders of her species were supposed to be incredibly powerful once they fully realized their potential.

Shock97 said:
Just to chip in I don't remember Gwen having that many truly impressive feats, but her Grandmother and other elders of her species were supposed to be incredibly powerful once they fully realized their potential.
Didn't gwen briefly fought Ben in UA?

And Kevin can be perfectly scaled from Ben aliens when he was transformed

(Base with regular absortions kevin probably would be Street/Wall level for Ben 10 and Wall/Room possibly Building Level for AF UA and Omniverse

KaenDragneel123 said:
Shock97 said:
Didn't gwen briefly fought Ben in UA?
She did and he was largely morals off in that instance. She also fought him again later, but I think she did about the same.

Ben vs gwen amv
Ben vs gwen amv

So, can she be power-scaled from any of the aliens that Ben used, or are they set far too high in his profile?

For example, Waybig at best only seemed to use a building level attack here, so what is the proof of him being tier 5-B anyway?

Perhaps somebody knowledgeable should take a look at, and adjust, the Ben Tennyso profile as well?

Gwen magic mostly of the time if equal or at least comparable to ben regular aliens (not the weakest but not the ultimates either) also some spells ignore conventional durability

As for Kevin, Kevin 11 and Ultimate Alien can be scaled to bens aliens (Fourarms < Kevin 11 < Cannonbolt) (Regular Aliens < Ultimate Kevin < Ultimates Aliens)

Well, as I mentioned earlier, given that the Ben Tennyso profile largely seems to have mostly unmotivated statistics for most of the aliens, it would help greatly if somebody could find justifications for their ratings going by feats.

Then, once those statistics are in order, it would be easier to power-scale Gwen and Kevin from some of his forms.

I don't remember Waybig being a Planet buster before? Now that Ant mention it, where in the F*** does that come from anyways?

Seriously though, the best that i can see Waybig doing due to sheer size would be mountain busting, but's just me being both generous AND stressing out his max power. Unless someone actually shows me a feat of him busting a planet while in that form, i;m not buying it all.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't remember Waybig being a Planet buster before? Now that Ant mention it, where in the F*** does that come from anyways?
I don't know much about Ben 10 so I can't contribute much, but I found this bit of info on theBen 10 wiki

To'kustars can blast strong cosmic rays by positioning their arms in an L shape (In Omniverse, this changes to an X shape). These rays are powerful enough to disintegrate a small fleet of spaceships and ''could destroy a small planet in one shot.

So I guess the person who made the profile just scaled him to other To'Kustars.

Edit: Source http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/To'kustar#Powers_and_Abilities

Well, yeah, but wouldn't that be 5-C to Low 5-B, not 5-B?

Okay, now i feel better by Darkanine's explanation and showing to me. So at least it's not a complete/huge downgrade for one of Ben's form's.

Still i think that's a bit too much ,anyway i think there are a couple of feats for him i can calc.

Well, Ultimate Way Big kept up with Diagon so there is more than one source for that type of power

Here's my question on this: Are the descriptions of the Alien's powers from the Ben 10 wiki describe anything that could give us a rough idea as to how to scale them?

That and is there still anything we could find to scale Gwen and Kevin by any chance now so far? I noticed on the Factpile wikia that Gwen is rated as Large Building level+. Though keep note that this for her barriers. I forgot to remember if it was also in her magic AP.....

@CrossverseCrisis Well, we need specific examples to rate Gwen by.

@Darkanine Somebody can adjust Waybig's ratings accordingly if they wish, and insert the explanation.

@Kkapoios Thank you. I would appreciate the help with calculating feats.

I recall Gwens mana-form being very powerful (stronger than Ben without Way Big), although it's been a while since i watched Ultimate Alien.

Yeah. I very much enjoyed Ben 10 when it was helmed by Dwayne McDuffie, but then he sadly died, and the series suffered in quality because of it. Now I have read that it is getting a reboot, which is kind of sad.

Regardless, I don't remember a lot of scalable feats, except that Alien X recreated the universe.

Antvasima said:
Yeah. I very much enjoyed Ben 10 when it was helmed by Dwayne McDuffie, but then he sadly died, and the series suffered in quality because of it. Now I have read that it is getting a reboot, which is kind of sad.
Regardless, I don't remember a lot of scalable feats, except that Alien X recreated the universe.
Another notable feat would be this for Diamondhead. Getting punched from the surface of a planet to its moon and withstanding the impact.

Diamondhead gets punched to the moon

Thank you. That should be possible to calculate.

No problem. XLR8 also had a time stop feat at a baseball game, Feedback contained the Big Bang (or something comparable) and Evil Way Big from one of the CGI movies destroyed a moon with his Ultraman laser beam thing XD.

Can you explain how Feedback contained something comparable to the Big Bang?

Antvasima said:
Feedback is probably Ben's best energy absorber. An evil clock alien (can't recall the name or species) set off an Annihilarg (which can destroy universes to a degree that it's just a black void and comparable to a Big Bang event) that none of Ben's aliens could contain/counter except for Feedback, who was the only alien shown on screen actually withstanding the energy output out of everyone else. The below should be the right quote hopefully, sorry it's in a wierd color just highlight it.

Rook: I thought you were- Be: Nah. I always figured the Omnitrix had a failsafe that wouldn't let me die, and sure enough, it kicked in right when the big bang started. Gave me just the alien I needed. Skurd: Your recklessness never ceases to amaze. Be: Not reckless. It always seems to give me the right alien, even when I want something else. Guess I should stop fighting it. It seems to know me better than... me.

Antvasima said:
In the final episode of Omniverse, A New Dawn, Ben and Rook are trying to stop Maltruant from destroying their universe with an Annihilaarg, which has destroyed the Ben 10 universe once before in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies before Alien X recreated it casually. The bomb is stuck in a barrier on a Contemelia ship and Ben had just managed to pierce it with Skurd's help before the bomb fell out of the ship for detonation. Ben followed, was turned back to human and the bomb exploded. However, the Omnitrix's failsafe activated, allowing Ben to hold the force of the bomb in the hands of his various aliens before finally transforming into Feedback, absorbing it and and redirecting it back at Maltruant.

Here is a video about the event, though it's in poor quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhTcnVkJpU

Okay then. Bad memory on my part. Although Feedback has never demonstrated remotely enough ability to destroy universes on its own, so perhaps we could place it as Universe level durability via energy absorption instead?

Back