• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywho, I think it's more likely for Monika to win. She could just erase DIO and DIO has no way to recover from it, DIO could erase Monika, but she will just resurrect without a physical body, plus Monika has Plot Manipulation.

Monika FRA

BFR, Soul Manip, and likely a few other options.
Dio's only really ****** if he goes with EE, his other options would work just fine, and said other options are actual viable leads he's liable to do. He doesn't hyperfocus EE, even if it's one of his go to's, something like soul manip is just as likely to be used if not more given the mechanics of his Stand.

Anywho, I think it's more likely for Monika to win. She could just erase DIO and DIO has no way to recover from it, DIO could erase Monika, but she will just resurrect without a physical body, plus Monika has Plot Manipulation.

Monika FRA
What does FRA mean? But yeah I agree, and BFR isn't really DIO's style so I doubt he would go that route

BFR, Soul Manip, and likely a few other options.
Dio's only really ****** if he goes with EE, his other options would work just fine, and said other options are actual viable leads he's liable to do. He doesn't hyperfocus EE, even if it's one of his go to's, something like soul manip is just as likely to be used if not more given the mechanics of his Stand.
You forgot Corruption too.

First off, don't change the match conditions half a hundred posts in.
Second off, you only made it unfair and skewed it against Dio now while previously it was a solid could go either way.

Pointing out, Monika's hax isn't any faster on the draw then Dio's here, they're both thought based and the same speed.

Yeah but Monika can survive being erased and DIO can't, which puts the fight in her favor
And Dio has like 4 other moves that are in character and just as much a lead. All of which would work. It's literally just a single move of his that ***** him over.
If Dio decides to use any other move, which he very well might, that's his win.

What? We've said multiple times now? Corruption, BFR, Soul steal and absorption, etc. Literally only EE becomes a issue.
And all of which Dio readily does. Soul hax due to his Stand being fueled by it and literally the goal of the game. Corruption because, well tbh I don't think I need to explain why given he tries that on every character in the game at some point. BFR is surprisingly something he's also willing to do, either to his home dimension or across space-time as seen when he ejects the cast across multiple universes at different time points.
Soul hax is just as likely as EE in character, corruption is also likely, BFR is liable but not as high a chance as the others but still very much possible.

There's also the corpse's passive effects but I doubt those are gonna be helpful at all.

Soul steal
I just realized, Monika survives (and keeps her powers) without a save file, which contains her personality and her powers. That maybe could be similar to her soul? Therefore he cant soul steal or he's screwed. Plus I doubt he would go for soul steal anyway because this is post absorption DIO so he has no use for her soul.

He didn't do that to valentine because he respected his power, so by that logic he wouldn't do it to Monika
He actually did do it to Valentine though, he just let him keep his free will.
And it had nothing to do with the respect for his power, especially because Dio respects absolutely nobody. Power had nothing to do with it, and it definitely won't here, why would Dio respect some high school girl he knows **** all about? He doesn't know her power, and if he did, that would all but guarantee soul steal to further his own power or corruption to make her a slave and add her power to his army. And hell, it aint like Dio has anything against corrupting high school girls, given he literally did that to Yukako.

I just realized, Monika survives (and keeps her powers) without a save file, which contains her personality and her powers. That maybe could be similar to her soul? Therefore he cant soul steal or he's screwed. Plus I doubt he would go for soul steal anyway because this is post absorption DIO so he has no use for her soul.

Except no, not how it works, that's if her everything is deleted, it's not being deleted though, it's being absorbed somewhere else, key difference. Monika doesn't get said form if you move the files, that's basically what's happening here.

And what? He soul ****** Jolyne post-absorption. He doesn't hit a cap nce he takes the sinners, any soul adds more power to him, that's his ACTUAL power, even post absorption, post absorption is just what let him evolve his power even further hence differentiating it into two keys, Dio doesn't need to stop increasing his power, and he doesn't, because he takes Jolyne's soul anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back