• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HABIT vs Freddy

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
HABIT vs Freddy Krueger

This is true HABIT vs Dream World Freddy, and thus within the Dream World.

Speed is equalized.

HABIT: 7

Freddy: -

Inconclusive: -

I make versus battles every once and a while.

Mostly for pages I made that get no attention. Because no one knows who they are.

HABIT seems to have far more hax (And more potent ones at that), including BFR/Time Travel, Plot Manip, etc. that Freddy do not resist/cannot counter.

Well, to celebrate this occasion, I shall vote HABIT, as he seems like an easier candidate to screw over Freddy with his better usage of hax, while Freddy clowns around too much to use his more efficient stuff off the bat.

Yeah, as much as I want to vote Freddy, he's outmatched. HABIT seems to have everything he has and more. The only advantage he's got is mind reading, and that isn't really enough to win here.

He's also too much of a jackass, and has like no track record against people as powerful as him or more so.

this is a stomp look at the wall of hax that this kid has.

he deletes freddie and then goes to solo the FNAF verse just for fun.

Axl233 said:
this is a stomp look at the wall of hax that this kid has.
he deletes freddie and then goes to solo the FNAF verse just for fun.
We're talking about Freddy Krueger. Not Freddy Fazbear.

It's inevitable.

Bump.

And there we go. 7 votes for HABIT.

It's unambiguous so I can add it

Back