• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades(Sacred Heir) vs Siros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure. I mean Hades is more versatile than Siros imho, that's one. The thing about Siros is that i'm not sure if Hades can really harm him considering that he's the literal embodiment of nothingness(as in, he doesn't have a physical form of sorts per se).

I do say that both will be having quite the tough time to kill each other. That and the fact that Atom destruction is sort of taken out of the picture due to Siros technically not having atoms at all.

Yeah, i'm definitely lazing out on my answers here but that's about it really for me.

Hmmm... I'm going for Siros, hard to very hard diff.

Hades would win to me, wasn't it for one thing: Siros can't really be hit. If Hades manages to hit him, it will be a different story, but for now, I'm saying that Siros wins.

EliminatorVenom said:
Hades would win to me, wasn't it for one thing: Siros can't really be hit. If Hades manages to hit him, it will be a different story, but for now, I'm saying that Siros wins.
could he perhaps make him kill himself with mind control?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
EliminatorVenom said:
Possibly, but Siros' mind is also quite powerful - to me at least - and there is one thing: It isn't easy to really mind control someone who technically doesn't exists...

Nothingness gods can melt my brain.

EliminatorVenom said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
EliminatorVenom said:
Possibly, but Siros' mind is also quite powerful - to me at least - and there is one thing: It isn't easy to really mind control someone who technically doesn't exists...

Nothingness gods can melt my brain.
That's really true. The way Siros mind is in his true form is that even if he could be mind controlled, it's going to take quite a load of power to even force him to do anything really. Actually just about half my characters are really resistant to mind control, so there's that.

well remember Lucifer's mind is quite powerful as well(was the angel closest to the creator.) He is also as strong as Daiyaru in Unity God Mode. But like you said.....Nothingness Gods=brain killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back