• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades vs ZeedMillenniummon

Speed equalized

True Body Hades vs GAIA ZeedMillenniummon (2-C forms)

Hades - 1 (Uldmaster)

Zeed - 6 (Monarch, Kepekley, NickMatt, Nightofannihilation, SITHISIT, PaChi)

Iconclusive -1 (Pisan)

Hades.

This Zeed is too good for its own good and doesnt scale to most of its other incarnations' feats. Its much less broken than the others.

Give an actual reason that is not "You need to be a Digimon Fanboy to state the opposite of Hades' victory"

I will note one thing. @PaChi This Zeed isn't that good when going against a threat. If he view Hades as a legit threat, he will go all out.

@Flaming that behavior is not allowed here and you didnt even give a reason why Hades would win which ironically makes your comment "fanboy like".

@Gallant last time I checked you weren't one of the admins nor the op, so what kind of behavior I show is none of your business.

@Dragon Hades has hax which makes him resistant to all attacks unless the attacks are divine Cosmo, which doesn't exist in the Digimon world

"@Gallant last time I checked you weren't one of the admins nor the op, so what kind of behavior I show is none of your business."

Actually normal members have that right. It is his business as a user here.

"Hades has hax which makes him resistant to all attacks unless the attacks are divine Cosmo, which doesn't exist in the Digimon world"

That's NLF. If we truly followed this then Lucemon would not have tied with Pontos and Most SS vs Digimon and any other verse thread would not be possible. By this logic Elder God Demonbane could not hurt Hades. God could not hurt Hades. YHVH can not hurt Hades.

Yeah, you're really abusing NLF while being relatively rude. I'm giving it to Hades due to having similar resistances, and having that sword and more ruthlessness/experience, but Zeed is a powerful foe. Thankfully, this version is less so.

Yeah, that is the question of this fight. Can he absorb the sword? Every thing else Hades throws at him, he can counter and absorb. That Sword seems to be what keeps this from being inconclusive. If this were our regular more aggressive Zeed then the results would likely be different. Although Dawn/Dusk may get updates and Zeed as well depending on Lost Evolution.

Ah. You're new. You're forgiven, dude. Just let us staff (the people alternate color usernames) know if you have any questions.

Yea I thought the colored ones are sorta admins/moderators and the rest are normal. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Back