• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, he has too many weaknesses to be High 1-A from what I've gathered from conversations involving him.

1. Has a ton of weaknesses.

2. Limitated by KSS system. Yes, he hacked it. But TRUE high 1-A don't need any hacking. TRUE high 1-A is above ANY system by DEFAULT.

3. Cannot just destroy throne by one thougth. Moreover. He was restricted by the throne..

This was a copy/paste from this thread

When you reach the Outerverse level, infinities have pretty much no more meaning anymore. Someone who is infinitely above a 1-A can still be 1-A. And he has too many limitations to qualify for High 1-A.

now i wonder shouldn't we put a key like this

Key: Without Tumor | With Tumor

AP: At least 1-A | 1-A (If Habaki is facing Hajun or near him (near him idk but facing him definately) he will be turned into a regular Hadou God durability should apply too considering his tumor Habaki one-shotted him

Tivanenk is correct. DarkLK and A6colute strongly disagreed with a High 1-A tiering, and true High 1-A characters can basically do anything that they want, whereas Hajun can not.

That is correct of what the others have said above here. It's true in that Hajun's Taikyoku is infinite and always rising (making him above everyone including this guy) and the fact that he tanked 3 other 1-A's attacks at their fullest as well as easily killing 3 of them (one one of the 3 that fought him wasn't killed snce Hajun didn't bother with his existence, it was another Hadou God).

But, again, his weaknesses of not being above everything by default, becoming weaker by absorbing more souls, and the biggest ones being that removing/destroying his tumor that grants him his power will do the same thing, if not more damage than making him gain more souls. From that and what i got on his page, he has like 5 weaknesses (3 of which are what i just repeated off from his page).

If he only had like 2 weaknesses at best, i could see Hajun still being able to qualify for High 1-A.....if possible. But seeing that many weaknesses, i cannot see him being High 1-A no matter what. What we gave and have him now is like the best we have.

Antvasima said:
Tivanenk is correct. DarkLK and A6colute strongly disagreed with a High 1-A tiering, and true High 1-A characters can basically do anything that they want, whereas Hajun can not.
Wait, wasn't DarkLK neutral on the issue?

I think that DarkLK discussed this privately or something. However, from what I can gather in the previous thread, if Hajun was truly a High 1-A character, he would not have the weaknesses that Cal Howard listed, as he would transcend those entirely.

You can still be infinite times stronger than an 1-A character and still qualify for 1-A due to limitations.

This is a somewhat unrelated question, however I don't think it warranted an entire new thread.

Since we have Hajun, who is infinitely beyond other 1-As, rated as "At least 1-A," should U-DO be given the same for being at least 3 layers of infinitely beyond the concept of dimensions?

Couldn't you technically say the same thing about Featherine, considering that she used Bernkastel to entertain her instead of just giving herself infinite bliss with a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a thought?

Antvasima said:
DarkLK and A6colute strongly disagreed with a High 1-A tiering

Me? I do not remember that I protested against Hajun's tier.

@DarkLK: It would be appreciated if you could give your official thoughts on this subject in regards to Hajun's tiering. Do you think it should be changed back to High 1-A, or is it fine as it is?

Really? I vaguely recall asking you about it. My apologies if I misremember.

Anyway, perhaps we should skip the "at least" part for Hajun?

Lina Shields said:
@DarkLK: It would be appreciated if you could give your official thoughts on this subject in regards to Hajun's tiering. Do you think it should be changed back to High 1-A, or is it fine as it is?

I'm not familiar with the series well enough.

And for me it's a problem, I can not draw conclusions in this case.

Unlike Most of the people in this thread who are trying to pose as experts.

Antvasima said:
Really? I vaguely recall asking you about it. My apologies if I misremember.
You did, but he said he didn't care about Hajun and thus didn't respond. Plus, as he says above, he isn't familiar enough with the series to draw conclusions.

Okay. My apologies then. As DarkLK says, I know extremely little about the series.

There are some misconceptions

1. Hajun is a Hadou God with a Gudou core, but to say that he can't be High 1-A because he absorbed souls and became weaker is ridiculous. He has a Gudou core and Gudou Gods fill only themselves, they have only one soul but of course Hajun is special so he can be considered a Hadou-Gudou God (technically speaking).

2. Hajun does not perceive anything other than himself. He sees everything yet perceives nothing. So he most likely doesn't even recognize he is the Throne God to reject that role. Also him being limited by the Throne is relative only to his Gudou core because if Hadou Gods became weaker when they take the Throne and absorbed all souls in the multiverse then Mercurius and Marie would be weaker than they were before taking the Throne, obviously they are not. What I'm saying is Hajun could destroy the Throne with a thought, he destroyed 1-As with a wave of his hand because he saw them, he does not recognize the Throne, he only claimed it because after Reinhard, Mercurius, and Marie (the Throne God at the time) are dead, no one elae but Hajun can fill the Throne (lol Ren).

3. Once more about the Throne. If Mercury is a Hadou God and he is 1-A and the Throne is a 1-A device and Hajun destroyed Mercurius with little to no effort, then whose the big guy to say Hajun can't do the same to the Throne. When Muryou Taisuu is complete, everything will be destroyed except Hajun. Everything. Souls, the Gudou Gods and even Naraka whose "in" the Throne.

Haven't read KKK in a while so some of this may be a tad bit off.

Oh and Habaki is not the Tumor, he is the Tumor's sensory. Rindou is the Tumor's apoptosis and by extension Habaki's. Habaki cut the Tumor from Hajun. That's pretty much all he did. [[1]].

@VenomElite: But there's a problem tho? Hajun has too many weaknesses to be considered High 1-A like we originally had him months ago here. It's not just the soul part, but also things like removing/destroying the tumor thing (that apparently boosts his power for however way it works), being super arrogant, and of how his law was (though temporarily) was halted for 8,000 years by Ren Fuji.

I'll admit that i don't know the series at all like the rest of others here. That i will be honest about due to only getting this sort of info from only like....2 people at least that played the game(s).

But for Hajun to be High 1-A by our system, he shouldn't need that mant weaknesses at all. Like you can have just one limitation and you'd still be fine as one. But given the things listed on there, we set him down to "At least 1-A", which is honestly better than 1-A Hajun...

Not sure what others think of you said here so i'll see to that here of them...

@CrossverseCrisis Yes I know. I'm not really arguing for him to be High 1-A. I'm just backing up what DarkLK said ages ago about people arguing for or against something they no little or nothing about.

About Ren/Yatou halting Hajun's law. We must look at the context. If a mosquito bites you, it's because you didn't see it/weren't fast enough to kill it or whatever. You weren't paying attention to the mosquito but if you were, you'd squash it with ease. Hajun was not paying attention to or giving a flying f*ck about Ren, if he did, he'd destroy Ren with no problem. Thus how Hajun could empower Habaki (a Gudou God mind you) to the point of one-shotting Ren with the Time Armor...which you know....halted Hajun's law for so long. So Hajun could have indeed destroyed Ren, he was just too busy worrying about the "dust". About Hajun being extremely arrogant, Featherine is also extremely arrogant, hell, all the witches are to am extent. But Hajun needs more analysis from people who know what they're talking about.

Mmm. Well i did read a respect thread that because Hajun never payed attention to Ren's existence, his law was halted for that long, which is basically you have said above exactly.

But yes, we do need more people who more about Hajun to properly analyze him. I was thinking perhaps EvilCookie and Trexalfa would help here but idk how much they know of KKK to evaluate here...

I learned about Hajun from DarkShuren over at ACF. I'm pretty sure he's the one who made Hajun's profile over there and is fairly knowledgeable about the series. He believes Hajun is High 1-A and though I know we don't condone copying from ACF...that should say something...right?

I was thinking perhaps EvilCookie (sic) and Trexalfa would help here

Trexalfa is not particularly knowledgeable on our system

EMC isn't particularly knowledgeable either

They can help with facts but about the actual tiering you'd need someone else

Featherine is also extremely arrogant, hell, all the witches are to am (sic) extent

and?

Don't know enough about Hajun as a character to say exactly where he should be (I'll let others figure that out), but I just want to make clear that being infinitely above another 1-A =/= High 1-A.

VenomElite said:
I learned about Hajun from DarkShuren over at ACF. I'm pretty sure he's the one who made Hajun's profile over there and is fairly knowledgeable about the series. He believes Hajun is High 1-A and though I know we don't condone copying from ACF...that should say something...right?
ACF used to have things like Schreiber being "beyond omnipresence", lol

@HIT IT about your query about Featherine?...kinda. Featherine has another weakness not listed. Boredom. She was killed by boredom and revived by Bernkastel. It was stated in the manga and the novel. And if it isn't a weakness then why does she have Ange read to her to entertain her to elevate her boredom?

VenomElite said:
@HIT IT about your query about Featherine?...kinda. Featherine has another weakness not listed. Boredom. She was killed by boredom and revived by Bernkastel. It was stated in the manga and the novel. And if it isn't a weakness then why does she have Ange read to her to entertain her to elevate her boredom?
That's the problem

Pretty sure Hajun was only Hadou-Gudou hybrid when he wasn't a Throne God. His existacne/Law become contaminated when he became the Throne God bcoz he basically putting all that cancerous cells inside him, making him no longer a perfect being. So absorbing more souls = making the Hadou God weaker/imperfect would only apply to Hajun but not everyone else, simply bcoz his craving "I want to be alone" got lolnoped bcoz Throne makes him not that alone anymore

@HIT: I have highlighted the thread.

I will also get A6C in on this thread. He seems to know his stuff regarding Dies Irae and Hajun.

@Lina: I believe that was the case for Hajun. When he fought Ren, Reinhard, and Mercurius, he was (i think?) at this strongest. After defeating those 3 and killing 2 of those said 3 and Marie and taking the throne, he became just as that with all those souls he got from it....i believe that is the case?

It was from a respect thread that EMC and Trex were in with others.

@Lina: I'm curious as to what A6 can bring here. Hopefully he can work this out of this issue if he can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back