• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haku new update. [RE-EDITED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to FM is a no as I can see her ice mirror is melting.

I'm okay with Limited WM.

IC I need chapter number to understand the context and is not an artistic choice.

I need scan(s)/explanation about Teleportation.

Not sure about Flight.

I can actually agree with limited resistance to ice manipulation because his ice never full melted and if I remember correctly Sasuke directly hit them with fire

Limited Weather Manipulation is fine.

I don't think Resistance to Fire & Explosions makes sense. It seems more like Sasuke's fire is just to weak, not that Haku's mirrors are specially resistant to fire.

Flight seems a bit iffy. Looks like Haku just created a mirror in the air and attacked from it?

No to teleportation.

Limited Weather manip is fine.

I think resistance to fire is fine due to blocking fire at his tier level with no issues, but not resistance to explosions that is a bit redundant.

I think teleportation makes sense he teleports between mirrors.

He doesn't teleport between mirrors. Sasuke saw his movements with Sharingan and Naruto caught him while moving.

Mindovin said:
He doesn't teleport between mirrors. Sasuke saw his movements with Sharingan and Naruto caught him while moving.
He has 2 ways of going through mirrors, running from one to the other or straight up reflecting himself to another mirror, which is where the teleportation comes in.

Haku doesn't teleport from mirror to mirror, he moves at the speed of light between them

The only one that looks fine are the Edo changes and Limited Weather manipulation

What the other staff members accepted can probably be applied.

SupremeGilgamesh said:
Also no
Haku creates the mirrors and travels jumping to each one of them.That is how his jutsu works
He can transport himself with his mirror through his own

reflections.

That is a form of translation of the phrase he's saying

In other translations,he's saying he's using the mirror reflection to move between mirrors

It's the "art of teleportation", just like the Body flicker Jutsu was called teleportation too, it just means high speed movement unless there's space time related stuff to the jutsu like Flying thunder god or Summoning

Okay. The parts that have been accepted can probably be applied then.

I mean has the Haku profile been edited according to what was agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back