• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halfbreed Teens: Danny Phantom vs Atreus (0 - 0 - 7) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
A potentially good Danny Phantom vs God of War match. Two halfbreeds 14 year olds

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • 2-C versions (Season 1 Danny vs Ragnarok Atreus)
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters

Danny Phantom:

Atreus:

Inconclusive: 7 (LordGriffin1000, Planck69, Eseseso, Peppersalt43, Diamentus, SuperStar, AThe1412,

Last edited:
Yes, yes, Danny has a massive AP advantage but hear me out, I think this is an interesting match-up and I'll explain why.

Danny's Advantages

Since he scales to 36 universes compared to Atreus who scales to 9, Danny has the power advantage and could one-shot him. While he prefers close combat and a mix of ranged energy beams, Danny holds the flight advantage and could keep range advantage (although this isn't something he does on a regular). One of the important aspects of Ghost Physiology that would help Danny here is his body control which would help him avoid Atreus' arrows.

He also possess forcefields that have reflective properties, along with his possessio and while Atreus has resistance to mind and soul stuff but it seems to stem from attacks while Danny's possession is more like a fusion and has 5 layers of potency so it should work.

Atreus Advantages

While weaker, Atreus has his own way to take Danny down through his magic arrows, which can cause status effects like paralysis, and have non-physical interaction. Danny doesn't have the needed resistances to withstand them given the additional effects such as deconstruction.

Atreus can also seal Danny, and his enhanced senses would allow him to tell Danny is very power and would likely make invisibility a not to helpful for Danny. The skill advantage also should work in Atreus favor and his superior stamina would allow him to outlast in the long run.

My Vote

If I looked at Atreus profile correctly and not misinterpreting anything. I'd honestly say the fight is inconclusive. Both can technically one shot, Danny has his body control, reflective sheilds, and possession along with better range. Meanwhile, Atreus has better skill, stamina/endurance, magic arrows, and sealing.

I can see the match going either way in my opinion. But I'd like to hear from the God of War experts.

Atreus at this point has 3 years of combat experience and is very used to fighting battles where he's physically on the low-end of anyone present so he's likely to dodge rather than block anything Danny would throw at him, unless it's an Area-of-Effect attack. He has sealing via his Jotun Orbs but that requires time and focus he'd only get if he manages to paralyze him with his arrows.

Danny can kill Atreus with any attack he lands and he has the mobility and movement advantage with his flight. But he's actually pretty inexperienced in combat relative to the latter and wouldn't know to dodge the seemingly normal arrows rather than phase through them. He also has pretty decent stamina but it's somewhat inferior to Atreus, who could fight whole hordes of Dark Elves for over a day while he was only 11 years old and hadn't discovered his godhood, let alone now after 3 years of training.

Honestly, this is an inconclusive to me. Atreus has a solid win strategy but Danny could end the fight the moment a stray shot gets lucky.

Atreus at this point has 3 years of combat experience and is very used to fighting battles where he's physically on the low-end of anyone present so he's likely to dodge rather than block anything Danny would throw at him, unless it's an Area-of-Effect attack. He has sealing via his Jotun Orbs but that requires time and focus he'd only get if he manages to paralyze him with his arrows.

Danny can kill Atreus with any attack he lands and he has the mobility and movement advantage with his flight. But he's actually pretty inexperienced in combat relative to the latter and wouldn't know to dodge the seemingly normal arrows rather than phase through them. He also has pretty decent stamina but it's somewhat inferior to Atreus, who could fight whole hordes of Dark Elves for over a day while he was only 11 years old and hadn't discovered his godhood, let alone now after 3 years of training.

Honestly, this is an inconclusive to me. Atreus has a solid win strategy but Danny could end the fight the moment a stray shot gets lucky.
Interesting analysis. Incon FRA.

Idk about that man, most of the other gods can hax the shit out of Danny iirc
Almost every Greek God hax stomp for sure, but I don't remember that many Norse Gods that are haxed up. Odin and a few others like Freya come to mind but seems like most of the Norse Gods (That we have profiles for) aren't rocking too heavy in the hax department (at least compared to Greek Gods). With Danny's strength and power Though, he'd be capable of of at least peaking their interest but I guess menace is a strong word.

Does Atreus start with Light Arrows? I don't know what skill feats he has, but I would imagine him taking out his arrows and having to pull his bowstring would give Danny the opportunity to hit him if he's at close range, or shoot a few energy blasts if he's dodging so I'll vote for Danny
Atreus can slow down time (which Danny doesn't resist in this key) to tag him with his arrows (Though it isn't listed on his profile for some reason)

Atreus can slow down time (which Danny doesn't resist in this key) to tag him with his arrows (Though it isn't listed on his profile for some reason)
Slow time down with what, specific technique or item?

Does Atreus start with Light Arrows? I don't know what skill feats he has, but I would imagine him taking out his arrows and having to pull his bowstring would give Danny the opportunity to hit him if he's at close range, or shoot a few energy blasts if he's dodging so I'll vote for Danny
Well yes, he has to ready the bow but he wouldn't simply stand there while he sees Danny point and shoot, I'd assume his training would allow him to be capable of readying the bow while also moving at the same time. Especially since in the first game, he fights by supporting Kratos by moving around the battlefield and launching arrows (in rapid succession in some cases).

I am on a trip and so can't access my computer to link the specific timestamp. It starts at 2:15.

So he utilizes it after he performs a parry, but Danny's attacks would be to strong to parry no? If your arguing he can just time stop whenever the I guess but given they are in character, I'm not sure he'd just start using it like that.

So he utilizes it after he performs a parry, but Danny's attacks would be to strong to parry no? If your arguing he can just time stop whenever the I guess but given they are in character, I'm not sure he'd just start using it like that.
He can also activate it after successfully dodging an attack which shouldn't be too hard to do.

Last edited:
He can also activate it after successfully dodging an attack which shouldn't be too hard to do.
How long does it last though? Because if Danny is too far away then I don't think he could capitalize on it unless he's close.

How long does it last though? Because if Danny is too far away then I don't think he could capitalize on it unless he's close.
They're both only 10 meters away at the start of the fight. As shown in the video, he can land at least 3 or 4 shots before the effect ends and that's not to mention him being able to make like a dozen arrows rain down from the sky.

Atreus is more than capable of arming himself and shooting while dodging attacks. And he can slow down time after dodging and let off multiple arrows in that window, so them landing on Danny and paralyzing him wouldn't be an issue. Range for either isn't an issue (I don't know why his sun arrow feat isn't listed there).

Hell it's another one of these matches now, where people start showing/stating characters needed to know stuff on the character's profile but for some reason it hasn't been added. This has been a thing on several matches I made or participated in (Will Vandom vs Twilight Sparkle, Danny Phantom vs Salem, Danny Phantom vs Wolf, and now Danny Phantom vs Atreus). Keeps me from sharing to make matches. Doesn't help when other verses I see as potential matches are regarded as outdated.

Last edited:
Isn't a CRT needed to add the ability?
Yes but since evidence of the ability has been shown, it would be wrong to deny it's existence. The match has basically become...

"Danny attacks, Atreus dodges through skill and knowing that Danny's far more powerful than him. Atreus actives time stomp, floors Danny with his arrows and seals him or whatever."

Danny has no counter to this and has no aoe attacks in this key that he's use and his main method of fighting isn't tricky so Atreus dodging and using time stop is a given and thus equals Danny can't do anything realistically. I'm going to close this and not add it even though it was grace, since this ability alone makes Danny's win conditions practically non-existent like the money in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back