• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halloween Horror Nights Carnage Feat Sources?

Lacku

He/Him
There's a Carnage profile that I think is new that's been added but all the feats seem to be from urban legends surrounding the event with no evidence of them actually ever happening (e.g. decapitated Spider-Man, mutilated Captain America, armless Wolverine)

I'd like to see some sources for these feats actually being a thing instead of them just being a myth.

It's not new, that profiles been around for a few years, unfortunately as for sourcing, there is literally no existing footage of it anymore, ironically it's because of those said feats that killed the special event in the first place

It's not new, that profiles been around for a few years, unfortunately as for sourcing, there is literally no existing footage of it anymore, ironically it's because of those said feats that killed the special event in the first place
I actually made this CRT two years ago lol, I remember spending a couple hours looking into the myths surrounding the event and I saw a lot of conflicting information about what actually happened. I still kinda think the profile should be done away if we can't find concrete evidence.

Should probably be deleted ngl
I just noticed that there's a link in the notes section that features "evidence" for the feats in the profile so that might be worth checking out but I still think the profile should be deleted.

TBH between this and the profile relying on scaling him to another ride that may not be in "continuity" I kind of feel the profile should be deleted

Back