• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halloween Special: Manpigs vs. Chicken Men

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
The ultimate showdown of ridiculous comedic concepts turned into blood-curling horror.

Amnesia vs. SCP, why the heck not. Speed ain't equalized, Tesla pig is used here. Battle takes place at night, within the Factory.

SCP-3199 -

Manpigs - 2 (Xtas, OpMasada)

Incon -

Tesla Manpig
Resized

Sort of? When it gets enraged, it releases a burst of electricity around it before chasing the player.

Yeah, they don't seem to have control over it, which would be supported by how they sort of disappear entirely when they're exposed to intense light and heat.

I'll vote Manpig for now, there's a chance that 3199 might not kill it due to the Manpig's uncontrollable teleport. If 3199 tries to kill it, it will probably teleport and come back to see 3199 and that's where the chicken is doomed.

Fixed

Drats, my plans to manipulate the votes have been foiled agai

the chicken man's ability to produce eggs seems useful, how fast does he do it, and whats the change when in presence of heat.

They tend to lay the eggs randomly, so I wouldn't call it combat-applicable.

Under very ideal conditions they hatched in 9 minutes, although it is never stated how long the eggs take to hatch under normal conditions.

Dargoo Faust said:
They tend to lay the eggs randomly, so I wouldn't call it combat-applicable.
Under very ideal conditions they hatched in 9 minutes, although it is never stated how long the eggs take to hatch under normal conditions.
Well nevermind then......I suppose i'll have to vote for tesla pig because of the electric stuff, I don't think their teleport would happen, so i'm betting on them surviving some attacks from the chicken demon before getting angry.

Back