• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hamazura Shiage (To Aru Majutsu No Index) Vs Robocop (Robocop)

Hamazura Shiage - 6 (Accelerate420, Oblivion Of The Endless, DestinyDude0, Inori Hatsune, XDragnoir, Malox1696)

RoboCop - 0

Conclusive - 0

- Hamazura used the Railgun FIVE Over and is serious.

- Robocop has all of his equipments.

- Started at 7 meters away.

- Hamazura has knowledge on Robocop.

- No prep-time.

Changing something if it's a stomp or something.

Hamazura Shiage
"Humans really are scary. As long as they can make the excuse that they are doing something to protect those they care about, they can do any kind of cruel thing. That's how I see it anyway. I'll be showing you just how cruel humans can be."

Richard Eden as RoboCop

Not too sure how Robocop keeps up with the systems automatic analysis censors to track threats. The suit is also overall far higher in durability than Robocop's weapons can handle. Processor Suit's Aneri should have higher analysis capabilities than Robocop easily as well so he should be able to out maneuver and, due to knowledge being a thing, the suit will likely target automatic weakpoints on Robocop if it can.

I'm voting for Hamazura but this also seems a tad unfair, I'll wait for what others think before calling it a stomp.

Accelerate420 said:
Not too sure how Robocop keeps up with the systems automatic analysis censors to track threats. The suit is also overall far higher in durability than Robocop's weapons can handle. Processor Suit's Aneri should have higher analysis capabilities than Robocop easily as well so he should be able to out maneuver and, due to knowledge being a thing, the suit will likely target automatic weakpoints on Robocop if it can.

I'm voting for Hamazura but this also seems a tad unfair, I'll wait for what others think before calling it a stomp.
A thug - 1

A robot - 0

Inconclusive - 0

is this stomp? Hamazura with processor can reach 7b while robocop is 8c at best. Even if hamazura not using processor suit, he still have chance to wins via firearms or his battle experience. He beat mugino 3 times & even able to kills 2 equ dark matter. Hamazura more adaptable in battle than robocop.

Inori Hatsune said:
is this stomp? Hamazura with processor can reach 7b while robocop is 8c at best. Even if hamazura not using processor suit, he still have chance to wins via firearms or his battle experience. He beat mugino 3 times & even able to kills 2 equ dark matter. Hamazura more adaptable in battle than robocop.
Shoud I change something in the thread?

To make it a bit fairer Hamazura's High 8-C key would probably be the best option. He still has an advantage with it being High 8-C vs. 8-C but it's not a big advantage really. 7-B vs. 8-C is too much of a massive advantage though.

Scrlk666777 said:
@Maruishimaryishi
Most of those votes were before you changed Hamazura's key in the OP so I don't think earlier votes count but I'm not too sure might have to ask someone about that.
Okay, I'll wait.

Back