• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year guys.

Hiding with Smoke Technique
My neighborhood during New Years.

You celebrating with fireworks right now?

My new year's resolution is to try not to get banned from the ScrewAttack forums again lol. I get unbanned this Saturday.

Happy New Year. It has to be better than the last, judging from how crappy this year was xD

WarriorWare said:
My new year's resolution is to try not to get banned from the ScrewAttack forums again lol. I get unbanned this Saturday.
Been there, done that...didn't work out so great for me but good luck with that anyway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!! I hope everybody's gonna enjoy the new year ! 2015 was a great one, but 2016 would be even better ! :D

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Fastsword88 said:
2015 was a great one
eh...
Undertale, One Punch Man anime, Cloud in Smash, I could go on. With the strong possibility that 2016 might be the year that Donald Trump gets elected President, come on, let's appreciate this year while we still have it.

Happy New Years, everyone. We may have our ups and downs this year, but hope that for everything that was worth, it was still amazing in the end and that next year gives us something new and interesting almost as much as this one. :)

Happy new year 😄😁ƒÄåƒÄçƒÆ¬ƒæìÔ£îƒæÅ☺😆😉😃😎😀ƒÄçƒÄåƒÄçƒÆÿƒÆôƒÆûƒÆòƒÆ׃Æ؃ÆøƒÆ܃ƃƒÆù

I hope we are get a healthy year and much more cool fictional characters here

My friends

Back