• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harry Potter (verse) Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
These are the revisions according to these blogs

Harry Potter

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Street level with sectumsempra, Wall level with fire spells and reducto

Durability: Human level physically, at least Wall level against magical attacks with protego

Hermione

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Wall level with fire spells and reducto

Durability: Same as Harry

Ron

Attack potency and Durability: Same as Hermione

Dumbledore

Attack Potency: Human level physically, at least Wall level with regular spells, Large Building level with more powerful spells such as firestorm

Durability: Human level physically, at least Wall level against magical attacks with protego, possibly higher

Voldemort

Attack Potency: Human level physically, at least Wall level with regular spells, Large Building level with more powerful spells (is said to have casted spells Dumbledore wouldn't dare to do)

Durability: Same as dumbledore

Snape

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Street level with Sectumsempra, Wall level with other spells

Durability: Human level, at least Wall level agains magical attacks with protego

Remus

Attack Potency: Same as Ron and Hermione as a wizard, Street level as a werewolf

Durability: Same

Bellatrix

AP and durability: Same as the others

Molly: On the books she merely killed Bellatrix, she didn't turn her into dust so her stats will be the same as everyone else.

Bonus 1: Their speed should be Normal Human combat speed with Athletic Human reactions (Since their battles require good reflexes and many of these characters they have participated in many magical duels and lived)

Bonus 2: There are plenty of spells that ignore durability so pretty much every profile gets that mentioned.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

This seems reasonable to me too, but is there a reason why it can't be assumed that Molly dusted Bellatrix in the books? Like was there an allusion to how she killed her with magic, if she killed her with magic at all?

On the books it is said that Molly's curse hit Bellatrix and that her body fell on the floor.

These revisions sounds reasonable. However, at the very last battle between Voldemort and Harry Potter, Harry matched, and ultimately defeated Voldemort.

Now, I am wondering if Harry could scale to Voldemort with his strongest spells since he did match Voldemort with the Elder Wand for a time.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Harry was the true master of the Elder Wand, so it was impossible for Voldemort to hurt Harry with his own wand.

I think if these characters are able to fight in many duels, and outpace trained fighters, then perhaps they should just be Athletic Human all around for speed.

Okay. I suppose that Kkapoios' and Ryukama's suggested changes can be applied then.

Sure. Although Kkapoios might want to do it himself instead.

A bit late, but I agree with this as well (Both the OP and Ryu's suggesstions) as a long-time Harry Potter fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back