• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel: Low 7-B or 7-A Adam, High Hypersonic+ Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this calculation, but I'm not entirely sure of its reliability. I didn’t have the required amount of material to find the volume of the cut, I took what I had and got it.

If you have more convenient frames in case THIS is not accepted, then you can build on them.

You can also try to calculate how Adam destroyed Alastor’s field, if you imagine that this field is stronger than steel and find AP using the volume.

You should get this calc accepted before trying to upgrade anything based off of it.
The thread was made not for the purpose of updating, but with the goal of finding out how to make a better version if it is not accepted, or more precisely, more convenient shots.

Because I can't find the distance from the Hotel to the gate in front of the city.

The thread was made not for the purpose of updating, but with the goal of finding out how to make a better version if it is not accepted, or more precisely, more convenient shots.

Because I can't find the distance from the Hotel to the gate in front of the city.
Then why make a thread in the content revision thread? It'd probably be best to use the official calculations thread; at the very least, you should change the category of thread to something like questions and discussions.

Then why make a thread in the content revision thread? It'd probably be best to use the official calculations thread; at the very least, you should change the category of thread to something like questions and discussions.
Because I'm not an experienced user who didn't know this
👉
👈

Does anyone have frames through which you can find the distance from the Hotel to the gate without the angular dimension through the height of the Hotel? The angular size is not very reliable in cartoons where the aspect ratio of the screen is like that of my monitor.

xjA1_OK_fjo.jpg

I'm talking about this gate from below.

Great news, TheRustyOne took everything except the beam speed (If I find footage where you can find the length of the path to the gate through the height of the Hotel, then this can be calculated separately).

He is satisfied with both the option of Pulverization and Vaporization.

So, 7-A Adam is real.

Alastor > His staff Ig
That implies Alastor scales, which I heavily disagree with.

And that he put the same amount of effort into his attack against Alastor as he did to destroy the hotel.

I don't know if I can agree with that in this situation.

Thanks for explaining anyway.

That implies Alastor scales, which I heavily disagree with.

And that he put the same amount of effort into his attack against Alastor as he did to destroy the hotel.

I don't know if I can agree with that in this situation.

Thanks for explaining anyway.
How about this:

Adam's energy attack can tear Alastor's staff, but not reach the body itself, however, Adam's physical strength allows him to break Alastor's entire force field, which should scale to the durability of Alastor's entire body.

Like, it's like saying that a level 7-A character can rip only the legs of a level 7-C character in the verse with one punch, while another character can rip absolutely the entire body of a level 7-C character. And as if narratively, it means that 7-C does not scale to this in any way, because these are different degrees of dismemberment, but the second character scales higher than the one who is 7-A.

Besides, aren't angels made of pure light that they shoot?

Disagree with Alastor scaling physically to Adam, all his attacks got shredded.

Maybe downscale in durability but that's it.

Adam's energy attack can tear Alastor's staff, but not reach the body itself, however, Adam's physical strength allows him to break Alastor's entire force field, which should scale to the durability of Alastor's entire body.

Like, it's like saying that a level 7-A character can rip only the legs of a level 7-C character in the verse with one punch, while another character can rip absolutely the entire body of a level 7-C character. And as if narratively, it means that 7-C does not scale to this in any way, because these are different degrees of dismemberment, but the second character scales higher than the one who is 7-A.

Besides, aren't angels made of pure light that they shoot?
We have no idea how strong that shield was in comparison to Alastor or anything really.

The angels being made of light doesn't mean anything by itself we have no idea how the verse's power system actually works.

Saying the attack can only destroy the staff and not reach the body highly implies Alastor is downscaling from him. However, getting stomped by someone isn't ground for scaling. I think most people agree that Alastor isn't scaling to Adam, as such, he cannot be used as reasoning in this case.

I also personally disagree with assuming Adam's attack against Alastor was just as strong as what he used against Lucifer, as that looked to be one of his stronger blast.

I can see Adam scaling to his 7-C light blast, since that blast was extremely casual.

In the "Suck my holy light *******" he fires a blast that knocks Charlie Vaggie and Niffty away
That doesn't directly hit any of them.

Edit: Nor do I think that blast was equal to the one he unleashed against Lucifer.

Niffty is burned by it somewhat and still they were knocked away.

Anyways there is also Adams durability downscales to Lucifer who is stronger than Adams attacks
That doesn't mean much, only a direct hit should have any scaling value.

Lucifer's beating is good for durability scaling though, I'll give you that.

Lucifer's beating is good for durability scaling though, I'll give you that.
This is a weird question but what if Angelic weapons negate durability? We saw Niffty kill Adam even though she is not even close to Adam in power

Idk how we deal with that kind of inconsistent stuff. Do we just assume Adam was weak because of Lucifers punch?

This is a weird question but what if Angelic weapons negate durability? We saw Niffty kill Adam even though she is not even close to Adam in power
I personally assume they do have special abilities similar to something like that.

That's why we obviously not going to rate Niffy anything for doing that. It was only possible due to her using a holy weapon. Regardless of the fact it negates durability or has some other kind of propriety my mind can't think of right now.

I personally assume they do have special abilities similar to something like that.

That's why we obviously not going to rate Niffy anything for doing that. It was only possible due to her using a holy weapon. Regardless of the fact it negates durability or has some other kind of propriety my mind can't think of right now.
Also Adam was off guard too

Also Adam was off guard too
Depends on how their power system works.

If he's enhancing his body to be at a certain level of strength that would count. But if he's just always that strong then him being off guard wouldn't lower his durability by that much. Not unless the verse tells us that's how it works. Best to hold off on further speculation of that. Since I'm pretty sure everyone agrees Niffty doesn't scale.

Only Nifty actually tanks that blast
We don't see Niffty getting hit dead on by it. As such you cannot say the blast even touched her in regards to this wiki and our ratings.

We don't know anything about the blast, we can say she was simply close enough to the explosion to get smokey. And as explained, only the light blast itself is scaling to anything. The explosion/shockwave it produces does not have any value. Also ignoring the fact those light blast are extremely casual have no reason to be anything.

This is the scene, if nothing it's heavily implied she got hit
We need to see her get hit directly or it be stated. Since we don't see it, it can't be usable for scaling here.

I'm completely ignoring the fact it obviously wasn't 7-A and nor am I implying you were. That's just for the sake of my statement and nothing else, you don't need to remind me.

We have no idea how strong that shield was in comparison to Alastor or anything really.

The angels being made of light doesn't mean anything by itself we have no idea how the verse's power system actually works.

Saying the attack can only destroy the staff and not reach the body highly implies Alastor is downscaling from him. However, getting stomped by someone isn't ground for scaling. I think most people agree that Alastor isn't scaling to Adam, as such, he cannot be used as reasoning in this case.

I also personally disagree with assuming Adam's attack against Alastor was just as strong as what he used against Lucifer, as that looked to be one of his stronger blast.

I can see Adam scaling to his 7-C light blast, since that blast was extremely casual.
Doesn't the fact that it was extremely casual mean that Alastor is a 7-C, because Adam put a little more effort into Alastor than he did against the ship?

Like, the ship is microbe for Adam, he used negligible effort against it. Alastor is already a more threat to him, but still an inferior one, an insect. Therefore, he used a little more effort against him, which means that, in Adam’s opinion, Alastor deserves a higher level (Or at least same) of attacks than the Ship.

Adam >>>> Alastor >> 7-C Attack >> Ship.

Still, the ship was destroyed in a split second, and he defeated Alastor in about a minute of battle.

But Adam still scales higher than Alastor, by a lot.

Since the calc has been accepted, I agree.

Btw, sorry if I was a bit aggressive in the initial exchange; early morning blues, you know?

Hm?

I don't understand what point you're making here.

I'm only talking about the 7-A rating and nothing else.

I could see Alastor having some scaling to the 7-C value due to how effortlessly Adam accomplished it.

But I imagine that discussion should be saved for another thread. Since this is about Adam and Lucifer changes via the calculation, this is not about Alastor.

I agree more with Low 7-B than with 7-A. Why are we assuming there is vaporization here?

I don't see vapor here or statements about vaporization.

Calculations:
Pulverization: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned to dust. We usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the aftermath of the attack. The value is 214 (J/cc).

Vaporization: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporized during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter. The value is 25700 (J/cc).

I agree more with Low 7-B than with 7-A. Why are we assuming there is vaporization here?

I don't see vapor here or statements about vaporization.

Calculations:
Because Adam's rays are shown to be high temperature and capable of vaporizing even steel. There was also no smoke after Pentius's ship, but it had obviously been evaporated.

Because Adam's rays are shown to be high temperature and capable of vaporizing even steel.
That a previous attack had enough energy to vaporize a metal airship does not prove that these types of attacks will always vaporize whatever they touch, it is case by case.
There was also no smoke after Pentius's ship, but it had obviously been evaporated.
That goes against our standards, there is no evidence that Sir Pentious's airship was vaporized, we only see that there is nothing left of the airship after the attack (Or well, almost nothing), which also fits with pulverization. In fact, some dust can be seen after the attack.

Shot002.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back