• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel: Low 7-B or 7-A Adam, High Hypersonic+ Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea how strong that shield was in comparison to Alastor or anything really.
Basically, Adam's beams>Adam because of the following: Nifty Scaling(Nifty is like, Exorcist-tier, shes in the same ball park as Valentino if not superior, even if she didn't eat it head-on it's a neat bit of scaling) Alastor Scaling (one hit broke his cane and the actual physical attack nearly killed him, and Adam's Guitar-Axe is from his own power, not an angelic weapon like say, Vaggie's spear.)

Possible Counter Arguments: Lucifer felt the need to dodge Adam's beams but had literally 0 problems getting hit by physicals, Adam's Guitar-Axe is an Angelic Weapon so it either negs durability or is above everyone in the verse not named Lucifer

(I don't agree with the ladder but eh, good to list)

-Adam > Lasers
-Because
-Adam tank Lucifer who is > Lasers
-Adam can get hurt by Charlie, who he later no diffed

Ah.

I think we got that part covered with the Lucifer scaling. But, Adam's weapon being made from the same light he uses to make those energy blast is good reasoning as well.

Last edited:
Ah.

I think we got that part covered with the Lucifer scaling. Also, Adam's weapon being made from the same light he uses to make those energy blast is good reasoning as well.
The ladder is good yeah

But Lucifer scaling is eh because like I said he felt the need to dodge Adam's beams but not his physicals

TLDR is basically this? Based on the accepted calculation in the OP.

Adam

Tier: 7-A

Attack Potency:
Mountain level (Effortlessly vaporized Sir Pentious and his entire blimp with one energy blast. Split the Hazbin Hotel and the accompanying cliff side in half)

Striking Strength: Mountain level (His Guitar-Axe is made out of the same Holy Light as his energy blast)

Durability: Mountain level (Survived a beating from a enraged Lucifer with bruises, and later got back up to deliver a monologue)

Lucifer

Tier: At least 7-A, likely far higher

Attack Potency:
At least Mountain level, likely far higher (Is the most powerful being in Hell, standing at the very top of it's hierarchy. Far superior to Adam and could easily beat him down. As a fallen angel he possesses angelic powers that trump over the power of Demons. Is one of Hell's few magic users, with only the most powerful demons being capable of using magic)

Striking Strength: At least Mountain level, likely far higher (Vastly stronger than Adam)

Durability: At least Mountain level, likely far higher (Took a body slam from Adam while off guard and suffered no damage)

Last edited:
Striking Strength: Mountain level (His Guitar-Axe is made out of the same Holy Light as his energy blast)
Top 5 reasons why SS is useless in profiles

I would change the justification since SS is the physical power that a character can give in a single blow. So at least I would change the justification to say that the attack power of the axe/lasers is equal to his physical strength (if this is accepted)

Do you think it's fine to go through with the changes now, or should we get one more staff member?
This is probably self-evident enough to apply with one approval. Plus I’m not sure if any other staff member is interested in this verse

Can you add back the other feats Adam had in his AP section? Lol
They aren't relevant for explaining his 7-A AP and only serve to slow his page down with unnecessary code in the source.

Him stomping Low 7-C characters like Alastor or whatever isn't needed. I kept the 7-C feat due to it being casual but I was iffy about it.

Unless, did I remove something important?

They aren't relevant for his AP and only serve to slow his page down with unnecessary code in the source.

Him stomping Low 7-C characters like Alastor or whatever isn't needed.

Unless, did I remove something important?
Adam's page is 17K bytes or so with added feats, if anyone's phone/tablet/laptop/computer is struggling to load it when they have a good connection and Fandom isn't taking a shit then there's more problems present then listing what a Character has done in an AP section

Specifically that their electronic is older then some of my cats.

Since the 7-A thing comes from Adam, probably shouldn't give him a large wall of text that links to two characters that just scale back to him (Or not) before listing the 7-A feat
I know lads be complaining about stuff like that

Since the 7-A thing comes from Adam, probably shouldn't give him a large wall of text that links to two characters that just scale back to him (Or not) before listing the 7-A feat
I know lads be complaining about stuff like that
Well yeah, swap the positions of the 7-C Calc and the 7-A Calc, and then add the additional feats.

The first or second link clicked on shows them where the character scales

Better?

Don't even know why it bothers you that much.

And yes, this is as far into the deep end I am. And I'm considering adding the Animus feat up front.

I'm on the extreme end of listing shit, basically makes it feel like the research done was thorough
I have PTSD from profiles who have like over 4 calculations in the AP section, and none of the calculations are the same as their AP/Tier.

And Standard Format does implies that section with () is meant for explanations. I don't see how vaporizing a Low 7-C character is explaining how you're 7-A.

Why not just have write down in the feats section of the profile?

"Feats: List the character's amazing feats. Strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, etc. You can judge a person's power by their feats. It is possible to add Respect Thread links to the list, as long as they follow the policies regarding the subject provided in the Editing Rules page."

That's exactly what it's made for.

Don't get why people wants everything in the AP section, it'd look like this for example.

Feats: Far superior to Alastor and shattered his forcefield with a single punch. Eventually stomped the Radio Demon by breaking his staff in half and severely injuring him with a single strike, all while holding back. Overpowered Charlier and bested her in combat. Superior to his Exorcist underlings who are capable of harming the Hazbin Hotel Cast, and to Lute, who bested Vaggie in direct combat. Was completely unharmed from Alastor's attacks. Can tank the recoil of his fist against Charlie's open hand.

I might make a Thread to discuss this in full, since the bloat has gone too far in some cases.

But that's a topic for later... mostly likely never since I'm lazy and I don't really care.

Can this thread be closed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back