• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE for Sonic.exe + other small updates (small CRT)

To summarize, Exe was born in the space outside the universes, called The Void if I remember correctly. Which should be a 4-dimensional space. Therefore, Exe should have Higher-Dimensional Existence (4D). This also applies to Lord X.

Edit: Also, it should be added to his Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification that he gave human souls some of the powers of the Sonic characters, along with superhuman speed and strength.

Edit 2: Sonic.exe is MFTL+, wow. 🗿

Last edited:
Is there a clearer definition about The Void?

Although I may have been wrong, but wasn't The Void just a space apart from the universe?
If not, I guess this is okay.

Well, since Exe doesn't have many supporters, and someone already agreed with this thread, I'll wait 48 hours and apply this.

thats not how it works lol
you need mods, admins etc to agree with this thread
FC/OC vs battles wiki doesn't work like that since it does not have many users or many staff willing to evaluate, there isn't even a "Content Revision" section (that's why they are usually done in "General Discussion"). You can check out the various CRTs that have been done here on FC/OC (And a long etcetera) and they are simply added to with what little support they receive.

In fact, many people don't even make CRTs and only edit the profiles, I make CRTs because I look for second opinions xdd.

Last edited:
Back