• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDN Lifting Strength and Pictures Revision

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Introductio

Hello~

Lifting Strength
The calc of Blanc's lifting strength was accepted.

Now, plenty of characters scale to this, but the problem is that the game isn't clear enough with this thing, so I decided to scale all of them in a safely way:

Base Blanc: She gets "At least Class 5" because she can fight and practically ragdoll those two hammers without any problem.

Base Neptune, Noire, Vert, Plutia, Peashy, Uzume and Kurome: They gets "At least Class 1, likely Class 5" due to the fact that I mentioned before, any of this characters shouldn't be much behind Blanc, in fact some of them are probably stronger than her.

Base Rei: She gets "Regular Human" because she didn't show us any feat of this category nor fought anyone to scale, she should be in this level anyway.

Base Nepgear and Uni, Compa and IF: They gets "At least Class 1, possibly Class 5" since any of them shouldn't be that far away of the base form of the CPUs.

Base Rom and Ram: This two gets "Class 1" because they don't fight in a physical way but shouldn't be very much weaker than Nepgear and Uni due to they similar status.

HDD form: They all gets "At least Class 5, likely higher" due to the boost in power of the transformation.

Next Form: They gets "At least Class 5, likely far higher" because of the even bigger boost of power compared to the prior transformation.

Arfoire: All her keys should get a "At least Class 5, likely higher".

Dark Orange: She gets "At least Class 5, likely far higher" since she is above the Next Forms. But since her size is at least 30 meters, I want to know what is the lifting strength going by the assumption of sheer size.

That's pretty much everything, I already have the explications of the majority of the characters.

Who agree/disagree with this scale?

Pictures
As you can see in the profiles of the characters and the page of the verse, the pictures aren't properly adjusted, other users and me decided to change some of them and resize the good ones. But since we lack of some of the necessary pictures, we will going to add them gradually when we find/render them.

RKGenki is the one that will change the verse page, since this user already started to work on it.

Here are the pictures that we are going to add for now:

The same for the page verse but with better resolution:

HDN MK2
Characters:

Brave NepuBrave BlancBrave NoireBrave VertRB1 IFRB1 CompaArfoire VIIPurple Heart V2NepVIIR-Next Purple

And the chibi ones are for the verse page, since the current pictures aren't good enough:

NepNepNowaBlannyBertPlootPeaChibi Rei Ryghts by YugiNep (2)UzumeChibi Kurome by EmrraldNep JrUni2Rom2Ram2IffyCompa

I'm a part of this, so I obviously agree.

I'm still a bit iffy about giving at least class 1 to the main CPUs, as they're consistently on a similar level and crossed blades countless times. Below average for lazy Neptune

Also

Technically Uni isn't a CQC fighter either

Agree with base Rei having regular human, she never fought nor did anything noteworthy for her to scale until she goes HDD and becomes tier 2

Since we got enough agreements as this is a pretty minor revision, I'll start with applying the changes.

Back