• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He Who Cannot be Touched V.S. He Who Does Not Need to Touch (Gojou Satoru V.S. Eragon Shadeslayer)

As he is sailing away from Alagaësia, the dragonslayer crosses the path of a Jujutsu Sorcerer when arriving at an insular country, Japan. Gojou Satoru was just wiping the floor with a dragon-looking curse, which sets off Eragon, who decides to talk to him in about what the hell is going on. As both of them are confused about each other and don't understand each other, misunderstandings and petty insults pile up and negotiations break down: they shall now fight.

Gojou Satoru V.S. Eragon Shadeslayer. Both at their strongest keys.

1. Gojou Satoru opens up with his domain expansion, Immeasurable Void. The reason for this is because we don't yet know whether he has any mind hax resistance and this will allow him to keep Eragon's mind hax (even the Eldunarí) busy defending himself from Satoru's powerful mind attack and not leave a lot of energy left to attack Satoru mentally in a way that could be decisive for the fight.
2. Eragon doesn't typically open up fights immediately going for words of Death, especially when the opponent uses unknown magic that might trigger a counter-spell, so there should be some dueling before they get to the endgame.
3. Because Eragon's protection spells are very flexible on how strong they can be and he can really only handle a single High 7-A blow, let's say that he's, at the beginning, just strong enough to not take much damage from Satoru's main attacks. This should make the fight look cooler, lmao.

I think immeasurable void negs off bat. you know the domains power null right? How is he gonna get out of endless info getting put into him?

Eragon has EXTREMELY POWERFUL mindhax defenses with the Eldunarí. Magic, dragon magic included, can also help him cast an anti-power-null spell very easily. He might even reflect the entire thing, like when he shot Galbatorix with a mental spell that made Galbatorix "understand the harm he had done", forcing the experiences of every person the mad emperor had affected, positively or negatively, into his mind and making him go suicidally mad almost instantly

gojo's mind hax is infinite info being put into you and ******* with your senses. I don't really see how he survives that if he has no feat for resisting that. Also how is eragon surviving purple?

Uhhhh Eragon opens up with TP that is supposedly in the range of millions. Is Satoru TP as powerful as his?
If not, he thinks gg? either that or incon, from what It seems both open with seemingly, instant wincons.

Letting gojo do domain will powernull eragon and hit him with infinite info. I don't really think effecting millions of people is greater than infinite info being put in you.

Letting gojo do domain will powernull eragon and hit him with infinite info. I don't really think effecting millions of people is greater than infinite info being put in you.
Thats TP potency, does he resist TP in the Million Ranges? A single Eldunarí(Dragon) could rip minds of several thousands of people by getting angry and several had TP resistance.
Doed he Resist?
if not, it is Incon. Because both Thinks GG.

Like i said the domain will powernull this. Unless you can explain why his tp would resist powernull then it doesn't matter how strong it is. Also this powernull has at least a layer of powernull given that it shut down jougo's domain and all domains powernull. So I don't see how eragon wins .

Another thing op never said equal stats so gojo literally blitzes since he's at mhs+ and his purple is ftl while eragon has subsonic and "Possibly higher reactions"

op says he opens with it.
Domain gets throw up and it stays until gojo tires out which isn't really likely. it's ability is passive

Eragon has an incredibly versatile array of protection spells, and the verse is by no means unfamiliar with antimagic stuff, so Eragon should be able to conjure up a defense against powernull, especially with the Eldunarí helping him out. Once he isn't powernulled, telepathies should clash, allowing both sides to remain unaffected by each other's mental powers due to the mental tug of war keeping those busy.

if you agree they would both be unaffected then gojo just ends up using purple or blue or red. one erases and the other are spaital manip

My question is, Do Gojo needs to think to summon his domain??
IF he do need to think to summon, then incon, Eragon just have to think and Gojo gets Mindraped at the same time Gojo summons The Domain after thinking.
Eragon always open up with TP, which should kill Gojo as an Eldunari alone by getting angry could rip minds of an army camp, I dunno how the Infinite Info would interact with TP Resistance, I don't think Eragon has away to circumvent infinity info.

Jujutsu Kaisen doesn't seem to have Mind Hax resistance feats, but then there's somehow also Hanami's "pretty flowers" technique that induce some sort of mind hax to consider.
Imma hold off for now, but I don't see how Eragon reliably wins this. Also, like the OP said, Eragon can't seem to tank more than one mountain level attack.

Jujutsu Kaisen doesn't seem to have Mind Hax resistance feats, but then there's somehow also Hanami's "pretty flowers" technique that induce some sort of mind hax to consider.
Imma hold off for now, but I don't see how Eragon reliably wins this. Also, like the OP said, Eragon can't seem to tank more than one mountain level attack.
Actually people who resisted to Mahito attack or survived Mahito attacks who counts as resistance to mind Manipulation feat cause Mahito attacks effects mind aswell

Actually people who resisted to Mahito attack or survived Mahito attacks who counts as resistance to mind Manipulation feat cause Mahito attacks effects mind aswell
Uh, not quite. Mahito didn't manipulate these people's minds, only souls. And Mahito only affects the mind through the soul.

his domain is, an endless of information being put into the mind rendering regular humans incapacitated for months, he did it to tens of people at a time

his domain is, an endless of information being put into the mind rendering regular humans incapacitated for months, he did it to tens of people at a time
does he open with it? Eragon opens with TP

If yes:
Then incon, Eragon Thinks and 135 eldunarya breaks Gojo mind, a single one could tp an army camp in the range of thousands by getting angry only, some of the ppl there had resistance to TP, and most of them are stronger mentally than the one that did that.

does he open with it? Eragon opens with TP

If yes:
Then incon, Eragon Thinks and 135 eldunarya breaks Gojo mind, a single one could tp an army camp in the range of thousands by getting angry only, some of the ppl there had resistance to TP, and most of them are stronger mentally than the one that did that.
If Eragon's mindhax is in any way distance dependent, which I remember it being, then Infinity might block it the same way it allows Satoru to block his own domain from affecting those he touches.

If Eragon's mindhax is in any way distance dependent, which I remember it being, then Infinity might block it the same way it allows Satoru to block his own domain from affecting those he touches.
Magic is distance based, mind has a range but not like magic, magic=/=TP, And well ig its hard to gauge how it will work with infinity, since all tp abilities in fiction have a range of effect, and saying otherwise is NLF. Gojo is still technically in range?

Gojou Satoru is covered by a spatial ability, Infinity. If any ability coming towards him has a range of effect, that is, is limited by space, then it has to go through the infinite layers of space that surround him and never actually reaches him.

Back