• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My vote goes to heatblast for the following reason
  1. Heatblast heat potency:
    HB’s heat should be comparable to the planet which his species lives called Pyros with star-like properties. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin. (I don't know Shotos)
    -This is just the surface temperature of a Star… it’s not like he’s high 6-A. Anyways a regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.
  2. Heatblast has a variety of Fire moves such as Earth manip which he uses to go into the sky and perform ranged projectile flames from all directions (I don't think Shoto can do this I might be wrong but definately on this level)
  3. Having Pyrokinetic-Flight gives heatblast massive advantage
  4. His Resistance: As mentioned in Point1: Shotos flames are not hot enough to burn through heatblast because of the nature of his species.
  5. Experience: Shoto is learning to become a professional hero in probably the best Hero's school in U.A Academy, However Ben has defeated and competed against Vilgax
    (Intergalactic warlord & Conqueror of planets I don't think Shotos has faced a hundered year old space warlord who is extremely Technologically advanced in many fields). Thefore in the end Heatblast with his flight, The intensity of Heat and Experience in the end will probably lead Heatblast to a comfortable victory.
Keep in mind I have not even touched the fact that Heatblast has higher Lifting Strength and AP advantage.

Last edited:
I don't see how Shoto can win here.

Fire is utterly useless, no matter what key you use. Even Dabi's flames are inferior to Heatblast resistance, who species live on stars as easy as we live on our planet. Todoroki's ice gets vaporized and avoided, since he has no control or precision on his ice attacks in this key.

Why haven't the Ben 10 characters been upgraded yet? Is there some big revision thread being planned, there are multiple calcs that put them higher than High 8-C popping up so I assume that is the case

I don't see how Shoto can win here.

Fire is utterly useless, no matter what key you use. Even Dabi's flames are inferior to Heatblast resistance, who species live on stars as easy as we live on our planet. Todoroki's ice gets vaporized and avoided, since he has no control or precision on his ice attacks in this key.

Why haven't the Ben 10 characters been upgraded yet? Is there some big revision thread being planned, there are multiple calcs that put them higher than High 8-C popping up so I assume that is the case
Last I heard Ben 10 got downgraded to High 8C cause those are the most common stuff (plus there’s things like Vilgax getting out out of commission for months due to a nuke)

Ask Zamasu kek. There’s a bunch of supposed anti-feats people would need to debunk before (massive) upgrades can happen.

I don't mean their previous ratings, I believe I've seen a bunch of new calcs around 8-B to High 7-C at the highest. Unless I'm misremembering them.

At the least, Ultimate Humungousaur has a evaluated 8-A calc I made that Zamasu seemed alright with. That was a long time ago too, I was surprised to see he was still 8-B.

I don't mean their previous ratings, I believe I've seen a bunch of new calcs around 8-B to High 7-C at the highest. Unless I'm misremembering them.

At the least, Ultimate Humungousaur has a evaluated 8-A calc I made that Zamasu seemed alright with. That was a long time ago too, I was surprised to see he was still 8-B.
Oh yeah he should be 8A especially since he scales to someone who stomped an 8B. I guess they’ve been occupied in some way.

Back