• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heatran vs Waifu

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
600px-382Kyogre
So majestic...

Heatran stockart
Just kidding babe, you know I love you.

Fight takes place near a coast. Kyogre is pissed that a rip-off of Kuramori is intruding on it's territory. Obviously, Kyogre doesn't have access to Primal.

Doesn't Kyogre canonically body Heatran?

Water Pokemon that controls oceans + makes it rain by being there >>> Fire Pokemon

Yeah, but Heatran fought on par with Regigigas, who is superior to his trio which were able to stop the clash between Kyogre and Groudon. I thought given their clear difference in brute power would be enough to eliminate the type advantage and make this a fairly even fight.

Regigigas is superior to individual regis.

Groudon + Kyogre had to be stopped by all three regis at once.

Nothing is stopping Kyogre from letting off a rain boosted water spout and wasting heatran

Precisely. Kyogre AND Groudon simultaniously were stopped by the Three Regis at once.

See, I find that little bit of information to be questionable since other trio masters clear superiority in the past over their lesser members. Rayquaza is a given, Lugia as well. Landorus is straight up stated by WoG to have beaten up the other two Forces of Nature for misbehaving, while Arceus...well, he's God, so it might not count...Hmmmm...

Well, you get the point, for me at least it would appear strange if a trio master was as restricted as just being able to beat one other member, they're called masters for a reason.

Either way, still, 2 for the big blue whale thing so far.

Back