• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Silver is Super Silver

Dio: 4 (Overlord775, TacticalNuke002, DragonEmperor23, Eficiente, PsychoWarper)

Silver: 1 (ShadowWarrior1999)

Inconclusive:

Either way this would be a one-shot. Either Silver touches Dio with 2-C force and he gets pulverized or Dio wipes out Silver with a 2-A Reality Overwrite. Silver would be immune to Dio's time stop due to infinite speed. I'm going with Silver because Dio would likely lead with time stop, only for it to not work and Silver just has to touch him and he dies.

TacticalNuke002 said:
DIO's time stop stops infinite speed characters. Not voting yet though. I'll take a look at Silver's profile first.
Even if it does, I don't recall Dio ever using it on a 4D. He needs to lead with Reality Overwrite to win.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'm pretty sure having 2-C durability means you are physically 4D.
you have to show to be 4th dimensional, just having 2.C durability is enought.

DIO wins, his starting move is Reality Overdrive on anything that isn't part of the Jojo family and his time stop will work, as it has time stopped an infinite speed character that had a resistence to time stop.

I should also mention that Silver has immeasurable lifting strength and was still able to move freely when Solaris destroyed the space-time continuum. Wouldn't that make him physically 4D?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I should also mention that Silver has immeasurable lifting strength and was still able to move freely when Solaris destroyed the space-time continuum. Wouldn't that make him physically 4D?
No. Having 4D feats is not enough to be personally 4D.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
no

Well, TWOH countered GER and its also automatically defensive like Star Platinum. He doesn't need to stop time to be infinite (talking about TWOH here) and TWOH can react for him if necessary.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Well, TWOH countered GER and its also automatically defensive like Star Platinum. He doesn't need to stop time to be infinite (talking about TWOH here) and TWOH can react for him if necessary.
Oh.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He has to have 4th dimensional physiology, be acausal among others.
Coming to think of it, Solaris was destroying all past, present, and future timelines. Why weren't the hedgehogs getting time paradoxed (I'm not saying that counts BTW)?

Back