• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heian Sorcerer Invited to Feast

I can't think of anything Ryu can do to counter the True Sphere. Maybe he's strong enough to take out Yorozu before she brings that out, but I'm not sure; that insect armor did quite well against Sukuna.

I can't think of anything Ryu can do to counter the True Sphere. Maybe he's strong enough to take out Yorozu before she brings that out, but I'm not sure; that insect armor did quite well against Sukuna.
Granted she took it out quickly on Sukuna, that was Sukuna, I don't see her taking it out that quick on Ryu. She'd go into her insect armor and given how much better than is than base she may just not bring the sphere out. Also without domain the sphere is dodge-able and given she did do domain, Ryu has his own to counter.

Granted she took it out quickly on Sukuna, that was Sukuna, I don't see her taking it out that quick on Ryu. She'd go into her insect armor and given how much better than is than base she may just not bring the sphere out. Also without domain the sphere is dodge-able and given she did do domain, Ryu has his own to counter.
In that case, it might come down to if Yorozu can dodge enough Granite Blasts and gauge whether or not she needs the armor to tank it. Also, she's got much more versatility w/her creation technique. Ryu's best chance would be to keep it long range, so far. I'm not definitive as JJK keeps me in overthink mode and most of the time it's 50/50; I'd say I'm 60 to 40 in Yorozu's favor at this time.

In that case, it might come down to if Yorozu can dodge enough Granite Blasts and gauge whether or not she needs the armor to tank it. Also, she's got much more versatility w/her creation technique. Ryu's best chance would be to keep it long range, so far. I'm not definitive as JJK keeps me in overthink mode and most of the time it's 50/50; I'd say I'm 60 to 40 in Yorozu's favor at this time.
He kinda kept distance against Yuta and Yuta decided to get in close so I see that happening with Yorozu really. If she does try engaging in h2h combat mixed with her metal it will just end up with her losing given her bad consumption of ce so she will just go into bug armor and after that she starts blitzing. Ryu might pop domain if he feels he can't take the hits anymore

Speed advantage will be in favour of Yorozu because of Insect Armour and it's agility so I think it's upto to Ryu to use his domain to capture Yorozu and smoke her in there unfortunately we don't have any information on its sure hit so it's upto to debate if it's lethal domain or not.

Given his era I'd say he developed a sure hit maybe? I don't see much of a way to say either are greater in domain by much, so they may just cancel each other out like Gege and Sasuke and in a physical fight in a domain Ryu's got it. His ce output is gonna be equal to his gb and I really don't see Yorozu surviving for much longer taking those hits like Yuta could.

Given his era I'd say he developed a sure hit maybe? I don't see much of a way to say either are greater in domain by much, so they may just cancel each other out like Gege and Sasuke and in a physical fight in a domain Ryu's got it. His ce output is gonna be equal to his gb and I really don't see Yorozu surviving for much longer taking those hits like Yuta could.
I would say she can still use her insect armour inside the domain so she should be able to evade the hits.

I doubt that given her immense energy consumption, it wouldn't benefit her to supply majority of her ce to domain and also have to supply the bug armor with ce, if she can, it'll definitely limit her ce usage overall and put her at a disadvantage more than help.
I guess?

Btw I remembered this she killed around 5 people more or less EQ to uro(who is relative to Ryu more or less) and her squad with that armour. So don't know if she can take him out with the armour alone before he goes for DE.
Insect Armour increases Yorozu status and with this armour she Killed Five Void Generals who were Equal to Sun, Moon & Stars Squad which Uro Led.

DE is not his first move so it's upto to debate if he can survive Insect Armour until he concludes be can't take her without DE?

High 3-A is a meme tbh
8311770-universalluffy1.png

As for the debate, Ryu holds the advantage at first due to his AP and range, which pressures Yorozu into using her armor, at which point she dominates him

Even if he casts his domain (we don't even know wtf it does), she can either handle it with her armor (assuming it's just sure-hit granite blasts lol) or alternatively use her domain, and given the nature of True Sphere, that's wraps for Josuke
ejb7ysbd8nbc1.jpeg

Even if he casts his domain, she can either handle it with her armor or alternatively use her domain, and given the nature of True Sphere, that's wraps for Josuke Ryu
I doubt that given her immense energy consumption, it wouldn't benefit her to supply majority of her ce to domain and also have to supply the bug armor with ce, if she can, it'll definitely limit her ce usage overall and put her at a disadvantage more than help.
She'd not handling his domain with her bug armor alone, assuming how basic his ct and what domains sure hits are, she's gonna be destroyed by endless granite blasts. And domains neutralize ct so the bug armor isn't gonna stay on, she'll need to open her domain to counter his.

Domains don't neutralize techniques, the attacks are just guaranteed to connect with the opponent because of the nature of Innate Domains

Regardless, she just wins

Domains don't neutralize techniques, the attacks are just guaranteed to connect with the opponent because of the nature of Innate Domains

Regardless, she just wins
So the armor isn't gonna be able to defend her then? She just gets destroyed by the sure hit then. I'll add you to her vote list.

So the armor isn't gonna be able to defend her then? She just gets destroyed by the sure hit then. I'll add you to her vote list.
Obviously the armor would work. The granite blasts would have to go through it first. They may very well even begin to breach the armor, which of course prompts her to use Threefold Affliction

As for the debate, Ryu holds the advantage at first due to his AP and range, which pressures Yorozu into using her armor, at which point she dominates him

Even if he casts his domain (we don't even know wtf it does), she can either handle it with her armor (assuming it's just sure-hit granite blasts lol) or alternatively use her domain, and given the nature of True Sphere, that's wraps for Josuke
ejb7ysbd8nbc1.jpeg
Domain is Unbreakable
9cl3f8gohnbc1.jpeg

unless you're Gojo

Actually I re read Yorozu vs Sukuna. Her CT has few other uses like Locking the target up and crushing them. Sukuna escaped them with speed. But in this case because of Equal speed she should be capable of capturing Ryu.
Idk Yorozu lacks efficiency with narrative statement. Ryu lacks speed and AP.

Both having information on others might result in Both going in for the kill. So I think she can beat him up to some extent with insect armour and instantly activate true sphere and domain before Ryu can get himself back.

So Voting Yorozu.

Actually I re read Yorozu vs Sukuna. Her CT has few other uses like Locking the target up and crushing them. Sukuna escaped them with speed. But in this case because of Equal speed she should be capable of capturing Ryu.
Idk Yorozu lacks efficiency with narrative statement. Ryu lacks speed and AP.
Ryu should just be able to break it given his output and her terrible efficiency with the ct. It already was smoking from a kick from Sukuna.

Ryu should just be able to break it given his output and her terrible efficiency with the ct. It already was smoking from a kick from Sukuna.
Well Initially both weren't trying they got serious later onwards. Sukuna did got facial damage later onwards and he couldn't break it when she mixed it up with Insect Armour. He used tranquil Deer to null the CE in Liquid metal.

Also that smoke is from RCT. Liquid metal has no smoke mechanism.

Well Initially both weren't trying they got serious later onwards. Sukuna did got facial damage later onwards and he couldn't break it when she mixed it up with Insect Armour. He used tranquil Deer to null the CE in Liquid metal.
Sukuna got that damage from the armor not metal itself. And that's Sukuna physically who couldn't break it, GB would be higher, same way dismantle would.

Sukuna got that damage from the armor not metal itself. And that's Sukuna physically who couldn't break it, GB would be higher, same way dismantle would.
GB has same AP & durability of Ryu's, Rika tanked GB & same goes for Yuta while Ryu's punches are too much for Rika (Narratively stated). Also dismantle isn't far from Sukuna's durability and AP. Mahogara Blade has enough power to clash with dismantle but it couldn't Bypass Sukuna's durability with that blade. Sukuna also able to overpower Maho with his physical strength. So far we only treat Cleave and fire arrow are the only thing to be higher in terms of normal AP.

GB has same AP & durability of Ryu's, Rika tanked GB & same goes for Yuta while Ryu's punches are too much for Rika (Narratively stated). Also dismantle isn't far from Sukuna's durability and AP. Mahogara Blade has enough power to clash with dismantle but it couldn't Bypass Sukuna's durability with that blade. Sukuna also able to overpower Maho with his physical strength. So far we only treat Cleave and fire arrow are the only thing to be higher in terms of normal AP.
I'm saying that the metal doesn't seem very strong if a regular kick from Sukuna could damage it, GB would destroy it. Like if you agree Ryu's physicals are powerful to

Its like this Granite Blast > Ryu's physicals > Sukuna's physicals.

Like if you think Ryu is powerful enough to mess up Rika, I don't see how you think Yorozu's bad efficiency with her ct is gonna withstand GB.
Yorozu's really only on par with Heian sorcerers and that would be someone like Uro who also scales somewhat below Rika and Ryu.

I'm saying that the metal doesn't seem very strong if a regular kick from Sukuna could damage it, GB would destroy it. Like if you agree Ryu's physicals are powerful to

Its like this Granite Blast > Ryu's physicals > Sukuna's physicals.

Like if you think Ryu is powerful enough to mess up Rika, I don't see how you think Yorozu's bad efficiency with her ct is gonna withstand GB.
Yorozu's really only on par with Heian sorcerers and that would be someone like Uro who also scales somewhat below Rika and Ryu.
I am trying to say Ryu's physicals > Ryu's GB
GB has no statement or feats for one shoting Rika but Ryu's Physicals does

Sukuna's physics >~ Ryu's physicals > GB.

Ryu's was technically ******** his pants just looking at the aura of CE Sukuna producing. Ryu can differentiate between CE output and having just large amount of CE. This was definitely not because of large CE. Yuta had boundless CE but still Ryu wasn't impressed by that shit while Sukuna Entered the colony the impression was way different which indicates Sukuna is someone whose output is on par with Ryu (low ball) if not Superior to him.

I am trying to say Ryu's physicals > Ryu's GB
GB has no statement or feats for one shoting Rika but Ryu's Physicals does

Sukuna's physics >~ Ryu's physicals > GB.
What? This isn't how its on page and that isn't what the manga shows. Even while defending against GB Yuta is still having his hand destroyed by it, yet can take punches from Ryu.

Ryu's was technically ******** his pants just looking at the aura of CE Sukuna producing. Ryu can differentiate between CE output and having just large amount of CE. This was definitely not because of large CE. Yuta had boundless CE but still Ryu wasn't impressed by that shit while Sukuna Entered the colony the impression was way different which indicates Sukuna is someone whose output is on par with Ryu (low ball) if not Superior to him.
Yeah Ryu's scared due to the aura Sukuna gives off, his aura has a feeling to it and Sukuna's is just that great, it doesn't speak to Sukuna physically. And there's nothing to show Sukuna has comparable ce output to Ryu, especially when he's only at 15f level. I mean even in the past Kenjaku still puts forth that Ryu has the highest ce output in history, that would include all of Heian Era and Sukuna himself at 20f. So nah Yorozu's metal is not withstanding GB honestly and she may just end up like Yuta having his hands messed up by it if she tries blocking.

What? This isn't how its on page and that isn't what the manga shows. Even while defending against GB Yuta is still having his hand destroyed by it, yet can take punches from Ryu.
Yuta lacks efficiency like Gojo or Sukuna to block every hits. Yuta initially mentioned he would get damage if he doesn't concentrate or block the attacks properly. He was tanking the attacks thanks to his large CE storage which works like water tank.
Yeah Ryu's scared due to the aura Sukuna gives off, his aura has a feeling to it and Sukuna's is just that great, it doesn't speak to Sukuna physically. And there's nothing to show Sukuna has comparable ce output to Ryu, especially when he's only at 15f level.
Yuta's Aura already has similar properties but it's not just that Ryu's goes on far as to call Sukuna's presence as tooo sweet. As in he is trying to say this is too much.
I mean even in the past Kenjaku still puts forth that Ryu has the highest ce output in history, that would include all of Heian Era and Sukuna himself at 20f. So nah Yorozu's metal is not withstanding GB honestly and she may just end up like Yuta having his hands messed up by it if she tries blocking.
I already put a note on Ryu's profile when i updated it. Kenjaku has zero knowledge on Ryu he was talking as if he heard from someone else and Kashimo called it shady. Also translation states something about small domain not history as him Overall history so I don't buy that Kenjaku was surely talking about that.
Kenjaku's acknowledgment of Ryu's prowess, although significant, should be approached with a degree of skepticism, given the lack of direct verification on his part.

Yuta lacks efficiency like Gojo or Sukuna to block every hits. Yuta initially mentioned he would get damage if he doesn't concentrate or block the attacks properly. He was tanking the attacks thanks to his large CE storage which works like water tank.
How does this change anything?

Yuta's Aura already has similar properties but it's not just that Ryu's goes on far as to call Sukuna's presence as tooo sweet. As in he is trying to say this is too much.
Too much what?

I already put a note on Ryu's profile when i updated it. Kenjaku has zero knowledge on Ryu he was talking as if he heard from someone else and Kashimo called it shady. Also translation states something about small domain not history as him Overall history so I don't buy that Kenjaku was surely talking about that.
We have the culling games also acknowledging him as the highest output though? And him scaling to a Heian Era sorcerer, the same sorcerers who Yorozu is stated to scale to. Idk how this is something contend with.

Got me f*cked up with Ryu > Sukuna lmao
In output yeah. Sukuna never shows any impressive output at 15f level.

How does this change anything?
I'm trying to say Ryu doesn't seem to trying hard on his punches Against Yuta so using that to say GB has higher AP doesn't seem to be right. When he is really trying he one shoted Rika or you can say by narratively mentioned as he can one shot her. Well it also implied GB can one shot Yuta not a direct statement but looking at how Ryu worded like he can end it with one GB. Rikas AP and Durability > Yuta's AP and Durability

So It should be like Ryu's physicals >~ GB
Too much what?
I was saying he was impressed by overall output of Sukuna not just presence and he was saying Sukuna is too much for him. I interpret this statement to be under that context as Ryu character depicted like that during Yuta's fight.
We have the culling games also acknowledging him as the highest output though? And him scaling to a Heian Era sorcerer, the same sorcerers who Yorozu is stated to scale to. Idk how this is something contend with.
Ryu statement for highest output comes from 11:28 AM of November 12 while Hakari and Megumi weren't even players until 12 PM of November 12. They were still waiting outside the barriers. So new players who entered from out shouldn't be come under that. Hakari was shown to be inside the Game upon 12:11 PM. If we consider Sukuna and Megumi/ Itadori as a different entity and Ryu statement only applies to Players whose name is registered then that also doesn't Contradicts with Sukuna having more output.

Regarding Ryu scaling to Uro
She killed around 5 people more or less EQ to uro(who is relative to Ryu more or less) and her squad with that armour. She fought 5 people and still killed them.
Insect Armour increases Yorozu status and with this armour she Killed Five Void Generals who were Equal to Sun, Moon & Stars Squad which Uro Led.

I would also like to mention that Yorozu has high output but she lacks efficiency as in she runs out fuel faster that's all.

Also I would like to mention Vessels having limit to how much CE they can output. Sukuna fingers got cracks because of that after the bath. Why I'm positive about this case is because this is clearly mentioned right after Kenjaku asking why Sukuna is not changing to his true form instead of still hanging around with his vessel indicating Using Original bodies is better than using vessels body. Also we have same confirmation from Volume 0 Geto vs Yuta fight. Yuta sword couldn't hold high output of Yuta. Geto clearly mentioned Vessels can hold only certain amount of output.

What I'm saying is Yorozu didn't Reconstructed her Body until Megumi sister entered the Colony and Ryu's statement came way before that just like Kinji, Megumi and Panda who were outside CG and entered after that. So Ryu having highest CE output shouldn't apply to any and everyone in CG.
In output yeah. Sukuna never shows any impressive output at 15f level.
Narratively stated Sukuna has large CE storage and high output. I'm talking about 15F Sukuna only

Last edited:
Yorozu wins.

Aside from her True Sphere, her bug armour was tanking hits from Sukuna (albeit his 10S and holding back) and we saw what Sukuna thought of Ryu. Yorozu has way more versatility, and the defense required to keep her alive against Granite Blasts.

Back