• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisenberg vs William Afton (0-6-0)

Plot:

Brock has mysteriously gone missing going after a trip to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria with Jesse and his mom. Jesse gets extremely depressed and refuses to make any more drugs for Gus as long as Brock is missing. Gus threatens Walter to get Jesse back on the job or else his family will be in danger. With Walter’s family on the line and his accomplice refusing to work, Heisenberg decides to take things into his own hands. Walter is able to convince Hank to get all the information he can on Fazbear’s as he believes there “might be a drug operation at Fazbear pizza.” Hank is able to pull the name “William Afton” and that he commonly works at the pizzeria.

Heisenberg makes it known to the drug industry and cartel that he is going after William. This news catches into the public attention and news headlines say “An anonymous individual only known as “Heisenberg” is coming after one of the creators of Fazbear’s Pizzeria.” Afton catches this news and knows someone is coming after him, and then hears a car pull up to the pizzeria. Afton hides as Walter White enters with a fully loaded gun to find Brock and keep his family and drug empire alive.

Rules:
-William is on his first key
-Walter is equipped with his gun and fire based equipment
-This is season 4 Walter
-Speed is equalized
-Battle takes place in the pizzeria

Heisenburger:

Purple man who always comes back: 6

The kid named finger:

Last edited:
William has homefield advantage, and that means he can REALLY abuse his stealth mastery against him. also helps he has a LS advantage.

Walter could try and shoot William down, but chances are William would never get into his line of sight to give him that chance.

William has homefield advantage, and that means he can REALLY abuse his stealth mastery against him. also helps he has a LS advantage.

Walter could try and shoot William down, but chances are William would never get into his line of sight to give him that chance.
Would it help to give him prep or equipment? Or should I just not make the location the pizzeria?

Oh right, william is 3.600 kilojoules, and not sure what Walter's 9-C value scales to.
I don’t think it matters regardless as a few bullets can still take a 9-C down however I believe Walter’s more powerful guns are in the 3500 joule range

Would it help to give him prep or equipment? Or should I just not make the location the pizzeria?
honestly, i'd keep the location pizzeria but give Walter his fire based equipment (and other stuff if you'd like). that should make William royally shit himself considering that'll slowly neg his immortality and he knows it. (that and fire vs flesh works really well)

honestly, i'd keep the location pizzeria but give Walter his fire based equipment (and other stuff if you'd like). that should make William royally shit himself considering that'll slowly neg his immortality and he knows it. (that and fire vs flesh works really well)
Actually considered giving Walter his fire equipment when making this fight but didn’t know if it’d be a good idea but now that you’ve mentioned it this fight would be badass with fire. I’ll add it now.

alright. William is gonna see fire and shit himself knowing he cant let that stuff touch him. not only because he's human but that'd **** his immortality.

he still has homefield and LS, but Walter has flammable chemicals, a blowtorch, and thermite. (plus a gun)

unless Walter is able to keep a 360 degree watch around him, i can see william getting the jump on him. Walter can very well burn the place to the floor to kill William, or can burn him with chemicals then kill with his gun. both got some pretty solid wincons there.

alright. William is gonna see fire and shit himself knowing he cant let that stuff touch him. not only because he's human but that'd **** his immortality.

he still has homefield and LS, but Walter has flammable chemicals, a blowtorch, and thermite. (plus a gun)

unless Walter is able to keep a 360 degree watch around him, i can see william getting the jump on him. Walter can very well burn the place to the floor to kill William, or can burn him with chemicals then kill with his gun. both got some pretty solid wincons there.
In this situation I’d argue Walter very well might burn the place down to be over and done with it like he did with the lab.

Are you voting incon or gonna wait for other arguments btw?

In this situation I’d argue Walter very well might burn the place down to be over and done with it like he did with the lab.

Are you voting incon or gonna wait for other arguments btw?
i'll wait for more arguments, but if walter goes with burning the place to the ground, he's gonna have to fend off william while he prepares to do so, which can leave him open for attack.

i'll wait for more arguments, but if walter goes with burning the place to the ground, he's gonna have to fend off william while he prepares to do so, which can leave him open for attack.
True but would William attempt to strike Walter if he’s holding something that causes something to **** with his immortality? Plus Walter could run outside and set the pizzeria on fire on the outside, and even if Afton escaped while it was burning down, him being outside could give Walter a clearer shot with his gun.

True but would William attempt to strike Walter if he’s holding something that causes something to **** with his immortality? Plus Walter could run outside and set the pizzeria on fire on the outside, and even if Afton escaped while it was burning down, him being outside could give Walter a clearer shot with his gun.
William also ran towards robots who historically crushed skulls and bitten people's faces off. i dont think he'd be AGAINST running at walter, i just think he'd be far more careful.

if he ran outside it'd take a shit ton of time to burn down unless he added the chemicals, so he's sort of forced to set it up while fighting if he goes down that route.

William also ran towards robots who historically crushed skulls and bitten people's faces off. i dont think he'd be AGAINST running at walter, i just think he'd be far more careful.

if he ran outside it'd take a shit ton of time to burn down unless he added the chemicals, so he's sort of forced to set it up while fighting if he goes down that route.
True yeah I don’t think he’d be against attempting to get a hit on him but still think William would be held at bay and on his toes if he saw a blowtorch pointed at him along some thermite.

Agreed but the thermite can burn very quickly iirc

Honestly, i give this to william High Diff. Walter has to juggle fending off william getting him, and setting up to burn the whole damn place to kill william. William has homefield advantage and LS.

i think Walter will simply taken off guard while he focuses on two things at once.

Honestly, i give this to william High Diff. Walter has to juggle fending off william getting him, and setting up to burn the whole damn place to kill william. William has homefield advantage and LS.

i think Walter will simply taken off guard while he focuses on two things at once.
Vote counted

in that case since they both have stealth mastery neither of them are gonna be finding each other before walt just burns the place down

in that case since they both have stealth mastery neither of them are gonna be finding each other before walt just burns the place down
'just burns the place down' you mean that thing he has to set up, which he needs to NOT hide to do that? he's carrying a blow torch (and various other things that make loud sounds) the second he turns that thing on william will know exactly where he is, which will end in the scenario above.

'just burns the place down' you mean that thing he has to set up, which he needs to NOT hide to do that? he's carrying a blow torch (and various other things that make loud sounds) the second he turns that thing on william will know exactly where he is, which will end in the scenario above.
the second he turns the blowtorch on william is pretty much dead anyways so it doesn't matter much

william infamously survived being stuck in a burning building despite his weakness, a blowtorch isnt going to instantly vaporize him

what does this even mean? am i missing something?
as soon as walter turns on the blowtorch, that means he’s started the fire.
william infamously survived being stuck in a burning building despite his weakness
only as springtrap
a blowtorch isnt going to instantly vaporize him
no, that’s not what i mean. walter isn’t going to use the blowtorch alone, his entire wincon is using it to ignite flammable chemicals and burn the restaurant down

as soon as walter turns on the blowtorch, that means he’s started the fire.

only as springtrap

no, that’s not what i mean. walter isn’t going to use the blowtorch alone, his entire wincon is using it to ignite flammable chemicals and burn the restaurant down
ah, alright. that makes more sense.

but again, Walter needs to set it up. i doubt he can hide himself from william AND set up the entire pizzeria going into flames at the same time. it just feels... unplausable.

ah, alright. that makes more sense.

but again, Walter needs to set it up. i doubt he can hide himself from william AND set up the entire pizzeria going into flames at the same time. it just feels... unplausable.
I mean in defense of Walter, he’s pretty experienced with getting tasks done fairly quickly and efficiently, he almost poisoned Tuco who had every advantage other advantage over Walter and he broke into a guarded area to steal some chemicals and used the thermite fairly quickly iirc.

However he could just open up a jug of flammable chemicals and leave it spilling on the floor and throw a match on it and run out the building couldn’t he? (Yes Walter does have matches as part of his equipment as it would be considered “fire based”)

I see where everyone is coming from on William tho (he’s definitely not against jumping Walter if he gets the chance to, it’s just if he would if he saw Walter armed this fire based stuff and a gun) and honestly I see points that make solid win cons for both. I’m just adding evidence to both sides.

I mean in defense of Walter, he’s pretty experienced with getting tasks done fairly quickly and efficiently, he almost poisoned Tuco who had every advantage other advantage over Walter and he broke into a guarded area to steal some chemicals and used the thermite fairly quickly iirc.

However he could just open up a jug of flammable chemicals and leave it spilling on the floor and throw a match on it and run out the building couldn’t he? (Yes Walter does have matches as part of his equipment as it would be considered “fire based”)

I see where everyone is coming from on William tho (he’s definitely not against jumping Walter if he gets the chance to, it’s just if he would if he saw Walter armed this fire based stuff and a gun) and honestly I see points that make solid win cons for both. I’m just adding evidence to both sides.
which is why i said high-diff. its completely possible for walter to pull that off and burn him to kingdom come, but unlike people inside his verse William is downright superhuman, and can rip apart steel animatronics with his bare hands. thats beyond anything Walter has dealt with.

they start 100 meters away from each other and walter has stealth mastery, it makes perfect sense

William is downright superhuman, and can rip apart steel animatronics with his bare hands. thats beyond anything Walter has dealt with.
*peak human. williams profile puts him at baseline street level. even if we go with 3.6 kj, he really isn't that much stronger than tuco, who is just under 3 kj

*peak human. williams profile puts him at baseline street level. even if we go with 3.6 kj, he really isn't that much stronger than tuco, who is just under 3 kj
baseline? he scales to skull crushing. he one shot 4 skull crushing 9-C's, so technically massively upscales from that value.

he one shot 4 skull crushing 9-C's
he dismantled them one at a time, and fnaf minigame visuals are so simplistic that there’s really no reason to assume he one-shotted them. if we take the visuals literally, purple guy walked into the animatronics and caused them to instantly explode on contact, which does not seem very probable in my opinion. taking minigame visuals at face value would also mean that mangle, balloon boy, circus baby, and a few other animatronics jumped around on floating platforms, cupcakes levitating in the air are common in the world of fnaf, a single animatronic head is half as large as the puppet’s entire body, and william afton carries out his murders by intensely staring at his victims

Last edited:
Back