• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh I see. I don't really think this is a "throwaway" statement. Maybe you have different standards but seems consistent.

-Stated to be as fast as lightning
-Is called The Lightning Knight
-Has lightning based moves
-No one can keep up

But we will see. Volume 2 releases around next week so maybe there will be more info. So, is Sir Sids profile good to go? If so, how do you publish it?

Yea.

Basically, go to the source editor and copy the code. Next, look at the top right corner and you will see multiple icons. Hover over them and their names will appear. Click on the one that says "Add new page". A pop up will appear and input the name of the character in it. Then a page will appear. Then click on the create button, go to source editor, and paste the code you have copied. And then hit save, should be good to go.

Like this?

Biological Manipulation[After using Stun Slaughter it creates a shockwave that can have multiple effects on people
? what's this?

At least Supersonic(comparable to Alvin and other Knights), Up to At Most Massively Hypersonic+(As the fight continued against Sir Sid, The Dragon slowly start to adapt to his speed and even attempted to bite him)
Needs scans or links to other characters. Since Sid's file is made, link to his.

Formatting aside - which I can fix later, looks fine. Just adding some scans here and there

? what's this?
It's there because it likely affects the body and brain via this quote:
Among the citizens of the capital hit by the roar’s magic, a third of them instantly fainted, another third collapsed from paralysis or overloaded senses, and the final third found themselves lost in the midst of pure fear and despair. It was so strong that it possibly sent those with a weak mind or body into an eternal slumber.

Needs scans or links to other characters. Since Sid's file is made, link to his.

Formatting aside - which I can fix later, looks fine. Just adding some scans here and there
I will link Tenko reaching the speed of sound on both Alvin's and The Dragon profile and link Sir Sid to The Dragon.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Sir Sids page was deleted and idk why

Edit: Yeah nvm Ant deleted it because he thought it lacked justifications and was "guesswork"

Last edited:
Like this?
@Antvasima why was this page deleted? It had a calc in the AP section? At least the sandbox did

The old page did not contain any calculation links.

The old page did not contain any calculation links.
Odd. There is an accepted calc for the feat as long as I can see. Can you restore the page and we can link the calc to it?

Yes, speed did lack calc, but that's why it was a likely or possibly rating

Yeah there is an earthquake calc. Also I didn't think speed needs a calc. Especially when talking about a Light Novel in which case there is a straight up statement of characters either reaching the speed of sound(Alvin and his classmates) or lightning speed aka Massively Hypersonic+

Though I would prefer it if we later today after school/work(whoever has which) restore Sir Sids page and then add The Dragons and then link The Dragons profile on Sir Sids attack potency justification.

I don't really get why calculation would be necessary for a book when speed is stated but sure "Likely" rating hopefully will work for now. Maybe there will be more info in volume 2 releasing next week.

Odd. There is an accepted calc for the feat as long as I can see. Can you restore the page and we can link the calc to it?

Yes, speed did lack calc, but that's why it was a likely or possibly rating
Okay. I will do so.

The speed also needs an accepted calculation though.

I have done so:

Okay. I will do so.

The speed also needs an accepted calculation though.
Can we have it as "Unknown, Likely Massively Hypersonic+(Sir Sid is stated to be literally as fast as lightning)" or something like that without a calc? I don't see how one would get a speed calculation out of a Light Novel tbh.

Can we have it as "Unknown, Likely Massively Hypersonic+(Sir Sid is stated to be literally as fast as lightning)" or something like that without a calc? I don't see how one would get a speed calculation out of a Light Novel tbh.
The Sid profile now already have been made back by Ant seem to already have likely massively Hypersonic+ in it, so you don’t have to worry. Right now is finding a way to calculate how fast exactly is him

You can take the distance of his movement and how long he did so, but I don’t think the novel explicit mention such.

Last edited:
I have done so:

Thanks

So, I potentially found a way to calculate how fast Sir Sid is. Of course I don't know how valid this is and if it's even acceptable, but we know that Sir Sid came down from the sky "like lightning"

And lightning forms in cumulonimbus clouds which from what I found are 20000m above the ground.

And he could travel all this distance before supersonic characters could react. And this wiki has supersonic characters reactions listed as 0.00265.

This means Sir Sids speed is 7547170 meters per second or mach 22003.411079 aka Sub-Relativistic.

Feel free to disagree since I'm not sure on this method myself.

So, I potentially found a way to calculate how fast Sir Sid is. Of course I don't know how valid this is and if it's even acceptable, but we know that Sir Sid came down from the sky "like lightning"

And lightning forms in cumulonimbus clouds which from what I found are 20000m above the ground.

And he could travel all this distance before supersonic characters could react. And this wiki has supersonic characters reactions listed as 0.00265.

This means Sir Sids speed is 7547170 meters per second or mach 22003.411079 aka Sub-Relativistic.

Feel free to disagree since I'm not sure on this method myself.

Put it in a blog and then ask for evaluation

Back