• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed with the Naruto revision project

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

As many of you likely already know, despite being a very prominent series, our Naruto profiles are basically a spot of shame for the wiki, and I have been trying to get somebody to revise them for around 1.5 years now.

Originally Gwynbleiddd was going to handle this, and performed calculations for all relevant feats up to chapter 559, but then he left for personal reasons.

Then Lina Shields was going to handle the project, but he also left the wiki, and I tried to get others to be interested in handling it to no avail, until Meosos finally started to organise the results of all the accepted reliable calculations that he could find into a blog post.

However, although Meosos stated that he would finish the revision during the current holidays, he has not replied to any of my messages.

As such, I wonder if a staff member or highly experienced regular member would be willing to continue where Meosos left off? You could copy the contents of his blog and continue from there, while using all of the Gwynbleiddd Naruto blogs as well for the work. Several people could also collaborate if you prefer.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Meosos/Naruto_Revision

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd

NOTE: STAFF ONLY (With exception for experienced members willing and able to help out)

Okay. Thank you for the help. We only need relevant calculations for chapter 560 and forwards.

I'm Re-Reading the series currently and i'm at around 520, i'll keep an eye out for missed out Calculations.

That is not what we need help with. We need somebody competent to organise the results of all the existing and accepted calculations.

It should be noted that according to Meosos' user page he is currently busy in university and that the Naruto Revisions would wait so its not like he has left off from it entirely.

Okay, but he said that he would handle the revision during the winter holidays, and he is not responding to my messages.

@Kepekley23

Would you be willing to continue where Meosos and Gwynbleiddd left off?

Thank you very much for the help. I think that Meosos and Gwynbleiddd have already done most of the groundwork, which should make things simpler for you.

If you need help with editing any profiles, I am free to help change the profiles to whatever is decided on.

Honestly, Naruto as a verse is losing interest and our profiles are somewhat neglected.. I remember in just the past two months, both Kepekly and Gemmysaur highlighted Naruto threads, which I don't think both resolved.

Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

I can't highlight threads, so I don't quite know what you're talking about.

Kepekley23 said:
Alright. I'll keep that in mind.
I can't highlight threads, so I don't quite know what you're talking about.
Maybe I am misremembering? But I know we have had a few threads in the past iirc about revisions.

Back