• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here We Go Again (Dorito VS Goat Round 69)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaa this again

i'm legit Big sad that Bill's real appearence isn't combat applicable, because that would be really fun to see

either way, Bill prob spends his 1 month watching Asriel and learning what he can do(since he can watch from inside the Nightmere Realm)

so idk

JooCipher said:
either way, Bill prob spends his 1 month watching Asriel and learning what he can do(since he can watch from inside the Nightmere Realm)

so idk
That's why I added the prep time. I'd figure it'd make it more fair as Bill would probably use prep time to his advantage way more than Asriel.

The guy has tricked a supergenius by pondering to what he wants. I'm sure he can trick Asriel (while he does have quite a bit of experience as Flowey, he is very child-like as Asriel and even throws a temper tantrum when he can't kill Frisk)

JooCipher said:
what would happen if Asriel saw Bill's true form or if Bill shouted his true name?
The second has only killed mortal beings so Asriel should be able to handle it, but the first one is a much more useful thing as it easily made a super genius go into insanity.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeeeeeah, no. I like Bill and I HAAAATE UT, but Asriel stomps.
Lemme guess, you "hate" UT because "X character beats up my favorite".

I thought you would have at least learned from Iggy vs Gordon.

Bill has prep time and he is smarter then Asriel by a long shot

i'm sure he would at least consider doing that, since he would make much better use of his prep time then Asriel

Unoriginal Memes said:
^

He never does that. Yes he can do it because Flowey can but you never see Asriel actually SAVE and LOAD.
Because during the fight with Asriel, Frisk has more determinatuon so he can't save and load otherwise he would have spammed just like before

^^^

The guy has tricked a supergenius by pondering to what he wants. I'm sure he can trick Asriel (while he does have quite a bit of experience as Flowey, he is very child-like as Asriel and even throws a temper tantrum when he can't kill Frisk)

Bill has prep time and he can watch Asriel from the Nightmere Realm

learn pretty quickly what Asriel can do, and thinks about what he can do

rememeber, Bill thinks really really fast, so he would at least think of some plans

How would Bill learn about save and load considering he wouldn't remember it happening

Asriel also would have no reason to use it during prep time

Yeah, the problem for Bill here is that Asriel has Prep to and by the logic we are using for Bill, we can also assume Asriel can timeline bust and erase him which is more likely to happen anyway

S and L doesn't solve madness manipulation and soul removal. Also, how will Asriel even learn about Bill, let alone know that he can basically only be defeated by EE? Bill can use a combination of precog and dimensional travel to avoid timeline erasing anyways. Asriel can basically only train in the 1 month as he has no viable ways to get information on Bill in that short of time while Bill can easily spy on Asriel through the Nightmare Realm and learn how powerful Azzy is, what his powers are, and how he can exploit his weaknesses. Asriel wouldn't do that as he basically has the mindset of a small child.

How would bill watching asriel help him learn his powers? Asriel has no reasons to use his powers during the prep time

Bill can only remove someone's soul by making a deal with them. Madness balls are slow and can be easily dodged.

Precog isn't combat applicable.

And he can do it by tricking Azzy. He can definitely do it since he'll be studying Asriel and learning his emotions andwhat he wants. He'll just appeal to him until Asriel eventually agrees and shakes his hand.

Unoriginal Memes said:
And he can do it by tricking Azzy. He can definitely do it since he'll be studying Asriel and learning his emotions andwhat he wants. He'll just appeal to him until Asriel eventually agrees and shakes his hand.
yea

Bill>>Asriel in inteligence

Bill's regen would prevent Asriel from killing Bill by absorbing Bill's SOUL as it is through his two-dimensional mind rather than from his soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back