• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we go

Speaking of missing abilities, the Dovah is missing some listed abilities like

Fear Manipulation (Pretty sure he had a fear shout and I remember fear spells being in the game)

Immortality (Type 1 via being a vampire)

Regenerationn (Via spells, enchantments and many other things)

Life Drain, Stamina Drain, Magicka drain (Via Drain Vitality, Vampire's drain, and other enchantments)

The new abilities are probably fine, but it would be useful if you ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here.

AogiriKira said:
Speaking of missing abilities, the Dovah is missing some listed abilities like
Fear Manipulation (Pretty sure he had a fear shout and I remember fear spells being in the game)

Immortality (Type 1 via being a vampire)

Regenerationn (Via spells, enchantments and many other things)

Life Drain, Stamina Drain, Magicka drain (Via Drain Vitality, Vampire's drain, and other enchantments)
Drain = Absorption (Ebony blade at least) What rank would it Regen be? Fear is not a Shout, it is a Nord War Cry, still needed in his page

Fun Fact: Dovahkiin has listed Regenerationn in his categories, but not in his powers.

Dova should have mid regen via regening from dozens (or more) arrows in the head.

And Drain Vitality doesn't actually drain, just damages them.

Ogbunabali said:
Dova should have mid regen via regening from dozens (or more) arrows in the head.
And Drain Vitality doesn't actually drain, just damages them.
Obvious gameplay error this drain vitality shenanigans, mid regen seems good tho.

Even if Drain vitality doesnt absorb, weapon enchantments and spells do

You can put drain magicka, stamina, and health on a sword, and Vampires have their life drain spell.

Also do Vampires have any good regen feats? I feel like Dovah could scale to those as well.

i think we should also put the best feat from each magic school, like, we can use the greatest feat in ilusion magic to see dovah mind hax level since he is a master in this area and things like that

Antvasima said:
The new abilities are probably fine, but it would be useful if you ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here.
Has anybody done this yet?

To be honest I feel like Low 2-C isn't substantial for the character, I feel it would be 2-A or something like that, though no higher than 1-C

Luigi3645 said:
To be honest I feel like Low 2-C isn't substantial for the character, I feel it would be 2-A or something like that, though no higher than 1-C
We don't have any 2-A AP feats for him.

Luigi3645 said:
Well technically he would be "infinite" (or just high up) Low 2-C due to Alduin eating the past, present and future, as well as every incarnation of them along the way.

Yeah that sounds more like Low 2-C since he's eating the infinite incarnations of ONE timeline, but not infinite timelines themselves.

Just a really good Low 2-C AP feat instead of a 2-A feat.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
AogiriKira said:
Yeah that sounds more like Low 2-C since he's eating the infinite incarnations of ONE timeline, but not infinite timelines themselves.
And Insanely good Hax.
Wonder if it would warrant resistance to precognition...

AogiriKira said:
Yeah actually that does sound more accurate, I thought Alduin would devour all possible timelines and realities, hence my "2-A" questioning Also, shouldn't we add more to the summary? It's missing the events of Dawnguard and Dragonborn!

Luigi3645 said:
AogiriKira said:
Yeah actually that does sound more accurate, I thought Alduin would devour all possible timelines and realities, hence my "2-A" questioning
Also, shouldn't we add more to the summary? It's missing the events of Dawnguard and Dragonborn!
the page would become too long, as this are 2 dlcs with multiple options.

Back