• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Factory AP Downgrade

The current justification for Hero Factory is that a character can withstand and harm an enemy which is powered by crystals capable of destroying a city. However, it has been explained to me that this is not valid justification, because the detonation of a power source does not equate to regular power output.

There's also justification in the form of a character surviving a blast from a weapon that created a thunderstorm, but this is just as muddy, if not more so. The storm starts after a portal opens up and no one actually gets blasted by the thing-- it's always dodged. This can all be seen in the same video.

So, I calced the next best feat I could find!

This calc has been approved and puts the cast's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th keys at High 8-C, since it was Surge 2.0 that performed it.

The following calc will apply to their base keys and falls at 8-C.

Last edited:
Yes. I said these things.

Yes I approved that calc and it should be fine for use

Back