• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Lore revision

AQ Hero of Lore:

Missing abilities:

Weapons Mastery via obvious reasons

Elemental Magic via lots of abilities

Void Manipulation with Exude/Devour

Life Manipulation with Malevolence, Silhouette/Shadow Warp, Partical Drai, I Just Want Your Half, Sipho, Explosive Pumpkins , and healing abilities

Portal Creation with Silhouette/Shadow Warp, Armageddo etc.

Darkness Manipulation with Aphotic Overdrive, Rift of Shadows, Silhouette/Shadow Warp, Temporal Eclipse etc.

Fear Manipulation with Foreboding Arachnid, Highlord's Gaze etc.

Soul Manipulation with Soul Sipho , Shackle/Unshackle etc.

Matter Manipulation with Chrystallis Veil, Artificial Environment, Mass of Incandescent Gas etc.

Transmutation with Transmutation, We Want A Rock etc.

Shapeshifting with Aspect of the Bat and the morph item function

Light Manipulation with Commandment, Hymn of Light, Lingering Light, Light Blast, Illuminate etc.

Energy Manipulation with Fallen's Judgement, Fire in Your Ski, Burned by Light, Arc Lightning, Inverted Light, Omni Reversal etc.

Ice Manipulation with Fists of Frost, Glacial Storm etc.

Explosion Manipulation with Combustion Blaze, Pandemonium, Arcane Fire, Arcane Devestatio, Explosive Pumpkins, Withering Blast etc.

Earth Manipulation with Stalagmite, Land's Embrace, Endless Fissure etc.

Fire Manipulation with Ssikari's Breath, Dark Fire, Withering Blast, Burning Ward, Flame Orb etc.

Electricity Manipulation with Skyfire, Ball Lightning, Arc Lightning, Energy Arc etc.

Summoning with Super Taster

Mind Manipulation with Hysteria, BrainWave, Shattered Reality, Mind... BLOWN etc.

Water Manipulation with Liliath's Torrent

Ignore conventional durability with Soul Sipho

- Spatial Manipulation and "attacking through space and time" doesn't only apply to Eternal Inversionist and Flight doesn't only apply to Eternal Death Wings.

Striking Strength: Continent class, possibly Star Class for both 13 Lords of Chaos and Queen of Monsters Saga Hero with the LightCaster Class's "Burned by Light" function which supposedly focuses the energy of the Sun onto one single point.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic, Immeasurable as a ShadowStalker of Time, ShadowWalker of Time, Immortal Chronomancer, or Eternal Chronomancer

Range: Immortal Chronomancers and Eternal Chronomancers are stated to "transcend space and time and can be in all dimensions and infinities at once" so maybe Multiversal+ ??? ShadowStalkers of Time and ShadowWalkers of Time are also stated to be "timely explorers can step into a shadow in one time-stream and emerge from a completely different shadow in another time stream."

Callsign Castle said:
The void manipulation bit sounds like time travel.
Well, it says "Strikes at the blink of an eye, causing up to 2 opponent's existence to slowly fade. Deals moderate damage and applying a moderate DoT for 6 seconds. If Temporal Eclipse is up, shreds the opponent and feeds off their shadows. Deals moderate damage and applying a moderate HoT to the caster for 6 seconds."

Oh never mind, I was looking at the class description for whatever weapon it was referring to. That sounds fine, but I'm still iffy about it.

The abilities seem fine to add, but I don't think that the reasoning for the statistics seems reliable.

"Striking Strength: Continent class, possibly Star Class for both 13 Lords of Chaos and Queen of Monsters Saga Hero with the LightCaster Class's "Burned by Light" function which supposedly focuses the energy of the Sun onto one single point."

If this focuses the entire sum total supernova energy of the Sun into a single point, it is Large Star level, but that is attack potency, not striking strength, and I don't know where he got Continent level from.

"Speed: Massively Hypersonic, Immeasurable as a ShadowStalker of Time, ShadowWalker of Time, Immortal Chronomancer, or Eternal Chronomancer"

Where does Massively Hypersonic come from? And what is the rationale for immeasurable speed?

For example:

"Eternal Chronomancers seem to have simply always existed. Their bodies transcend space and time and can be in all dimensions and infinities at once."

Hypersonic and Continental both come from the original Profile.

I'm pretty sure he meant attack potency with the striking strength part, probably a slip up on his part.

Immeasurable comes from transceding space time and being able to go to any dimension or infinity, i think, or probably how they move through the fabric of time for attacking.

Well, this is probably fine to apply then.

Hykuu said:
Immeasurable comes from transceding space time and being able to go to any dimension or infinity, i think, or probably how they move through the fabric of time for attacking.
Scans?

So is anybody experienced willing to perform the edits?

Only if you make a serious effort to do so properly.

I can do it.

" Speed: Massively Hypersonic, Immeasurable as a ShadowStalker of Time, ShadowWalker of Time, Immortal Chronomancer, or Eternal Chronomancer "

Does this mean more keys are needed?

Key: Dragon Fable Hero | AQW Chaos Lords Hero | AQW Hero Queen of Monsters Saga | Eternal Dragon of Time

I guess making seperate profiles would work, maybe making 1 giant composite profile of both?

Back