• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, Anyone Wanna Help Me With Scarlet Nexus Profiles?

Alright guys, what do you y'all think?

So I'm trying to get some references/scans onto the pages but I could use some help looking for something. Luka mentioning that teleporting into an object would cause a nuclear explosion? Does anybody know when he says it or have a video of it? I remember hearing it but I don't remember exactly when. Was it when the two teams tried to infiltrate BABE?

I believe it was when the team infiltrates BABE. It was a brain talk conversation conversation during gameplay between Luka and Tsugumi. That’s all I can remember at the moment. I don’t know where footage of this might be found, unfortunately.

Have you tried checking the Scarlet Nexus wiki over on Fextralife? You might be able to find some footage or at least a copy of the dialogue text over there. There’s also another wiki on Fandom, if the first one turns up nothing.

If all else fails, though, my recommendation would be boot up your game and wait around in BABE until the game decides to give you that convo, then take screenshots. Either that or get some recording and video editing software, then record the gameplay while you do something else.

As profiles are already published, it is more appropriate to continue further discussions in the general discussions thread rather than in the Q&A section.

Back