• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higashikawa Mamoru runs an Umineko gauntlet

I don't know enough about Higashikawa Mamoru to truly say, but I do know that there's no way he can defeat Featherine in any way, shape, or form. Featherine can literally write him losing his powers and then writing his death.

Geeee, that last entry was an supposed to be a joke, yo

Nobody would put a character against 5 tier 9 and then a tier 1 ^^

OH crap I didn't notice the "piece" parts for some of them. Sorry I'm high off Benadryl rn so im not all there

HIs ability isn't nulliying anything. But I gonna ask: What difference do spacetime shattering attacks do? As it stands he pretty much dies from anyone in this battle getting a clear shot in either way, after all.

Sorry, I'm just going off the profile. He manipulates luck to make himself virtually unharmed in the face of opposition right?

Going by his feats I don't see anything that proves his probability manipulation can exceed the laws of causality so space-time destruction would make his ability inert.

Rudolf is pretty much just a supernaturally strong human with no hax. The battle would just end in a stalemate with neither being able to do anything to the other.

The theory goats...well I don't know.

They're higher dimensional beings...so despite their idiocy they can probably win.

He manipulates luck, but he doesn't negate attacks or make himself unharmed.

Hit him with a normal bullet and he dies.

The problem would be hitting him. A normal gun would jam every time you try to shoot him.

Or maybe you would by chance get a spasm in the hand so that you miss.

If you attack with a knife the blade would be chance just fall from the handle.

If you attack him with bare fists you just happen to slip before reaching him.

If you are spamming attacks in an uncoordinated fashion he will just end up in a small blind spot.

And if he moves randomly it would seem like he dodges attack though precognition, so to say, since his ability will by chance have him end up in the optimal position.

That's essentially how the ability defends him (and you can probably guess how attack would look like) and that he can do the same kind of manipulation to past events in order to change how things are in the present (ignoring continuity when doing so) is an additional extra.

That maybe explains why I am confused why shattering space-time is supposed to be more dangerous than other attacks. Since attacks are avoided, not tanked, the method the attacks would do damage if they hit isn't really important, since wether or not they hit is the whole problem.

Additionally the ability is essentially not even changing the attack itself, but just the way it is used.

Or is it, because it has a larger Area of Effect or something?

(I am btw. not even claiming that you are necessarily wrong with him stopping there. I really just don't get that one argument)

Piece goats are higher dimensional beings?

Yes, it operating on a larger scale is pretty much what I was going for considering his opponent doesn't even need to aim for him to obtain damage.

Most supernatural beings exist in a higher parallel plane actually, even aliens. The only reason why they existed in the material world in Umineko waa because Beatrice's victories were causing the supernatural and human worlds to merge.

Well, I don't really recall the scene in the novel where they did that, so I didn't know that it had large AoE. Good point then.

I don't think the piece versions exist on the higher plane though, do they? I mean they have non-piece versions on higher planes, but if the piece versions themself were, we would have more or less normal humans fighting tier 1 characters.

I didn't remember that the fantasy side explained them appearing through the realms merging. Always thought that just went with the general fantasy sight representations of things...

Thanks.

The higher layers aren't the only higher realms that exist.

Hanyuu comes fron an eight dimensional plane.

Youkai reside on a four dimensional plane, which is where the theory goats reside.

Demons and angels exist on a five dimensional plane, presumably.

Then there's the area beneath the gameboard etc, etc.

VenomElite actually made a blog on it.

Oh and this doesn't affect their ratings as it doesn't conform to our tiering system.

Back