• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament (Round 1, Match 7) Rabbit VS Claire Rouge

Claire is weak to earth and water attacks

Monkey has the ability to use earth and water

Voting Bunny

Lot of complex debate about monkeys, stone fishes, Bunnies, Rats, and other such things. And this comment just uses the simplest of tactics to vote

Nah honestly imma vote claire too, partially because im impressed we managed to find such a close match for rabbit, partially because i dont want this bracket to die, and partially because i plan on just putting rabbit up against the winner anyways

Gonna be real I might put Bernadine against Rabbit because she's one of the few people that could potential give a big challenge.

Wow so even if Rabbit won this he would have probably had to fight someone else who spams his main weakness

Also imma make rabbit vs Kirito just for ***** and giggles

We shall soon figure out if Bernadine is actually too busted for the tourney because further talk with some mods got me worried.

does Fluffy have bladed weapons-

He can have them via from his robots. Who carry guns and blades, but he himself Has guns or laser guns

And talk about what?

Bernadine's "Limited" is her resetting her own health endlessly, she basically has infinite stamina and health by such implications, alongside infinite summouns because of the head gimmick, which the sillies have listed as "Body Control"

Basically, she's unbeatable unless you can incap or hax her off.

She never gets knocked out either from the context I've been given

That is broken AF, she's the most broken thing in the entire verse

She's basically Terminator here

Apparently she does, since she resets her health every head replacement, so it's High-Low in the absolute least

Back